Hot Fun in The Summertime! July bombing run you mugs, myah!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go pilots!

BriarBeagle, response is in your court.

If any other pilots received garbled Intel please contact C&C ASAP.

THE ARROW IS LOOSED!

Awesome folks! When the dust settles I've probably a funny tale to tell about this run....

That's my plan, anyway! :joker:

Blackhorse to Central...Blackhorse to Central...

Mayday...Mayday...

Hit by flak midway to target...

Moderate damage...all crew safe...

Getting smoke trail from portside number one...

Feathering portside number one...

Will proceed toward target...

All for now...over and out.

Alpha wing, maneuver to Blackhorse's port side and cover. Watch for SAMs folks, it's hot out there! Stay frosty!

Had to go in for repairs...circled back to Eugene, a bit to the South. Repairs are fast tracked. The Field Exec here is an old chum from school days, owes me favors or he knows I’ll tell his wife & kids how he crashed that KKG sorority pledge sleep over thing back in ‘68...casually over dinner some time.

Anyway, I’ll be back in the air inside of a couple hours.

Then it’s Eastward Ho! Heh, heh.

OH, JESUS.......... :shock:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMnKNHNfznE" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

DrumsAndBeer":2qn1rfyb said:
OH, JESUS.......... :shock:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMnKNHNfznE" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
Is there a problem? :shock:

Blackhorse":kjg3cqfh said:
So...what’s Drums yapping about?
Well, it was a seemingly normal morning, Shower, shave, dress, pack my lunch, start a pot of coffee. That was until I went to take out the trash & I stumbled upon this strategically placed booby trap on the side yard of my humble abode. :affraid: Wickedly executed, folks!

Intel reported a direct hit!

nuclear-weapons-test-67557_960_720.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Cheers,

RR