Hot Fun in The Summertime! July bombing run you mugs, myah!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMAGE CONTROL REPORT...

Werewolf_009.JPG

:?:

Cheers,

RR

Sorting through the wreckage....promise a damage report soon. Thank you all so much. You’re too kind, this was quite unexpected. So trust me when I say that you got me good... :shock:

Got a gig to play this weekend and some running around to do to prepare for our trip to Yellowstone, but I’ll post some good pics soon..

You’re all a bunch of prankster knuckleheads, but you are definitely my favorite prankster knuckleheads! :p 8)

Alright you "mugs," Here's Friday's damage report coming to you from the backyard of my bunker. The only place still habitable here. :face:

Tins/Pouches! So many of these are new to me, and a few are favorites. I am most excited!
Amphora Virginia Blend, 50g
C&D Bayou Morning,  2oz
C&D Burley Flake #3, 2oz
C&D Mad Fiddler Flake, 2oz
Capstan Original Navy Cut, 50g
Dunhill Ye Olde Signe, 50g
GLP Fillmore, 2oz (little bit of age on this one!)
GLP Stonehenge Flake, 2oz
Rattray's 40 Virginia, 100g
Robert McConnell Original Scottish Cake, 50g

Bulks & Custom Blended Jarred Weed!
C&D Old Joe Krantz, 2oz
Danish Pipe, 2oz
Esoterica Dunbar, 1.5oz
Gawith Hoggarth Best Brown No. 2, 2oz
Gawith Hoggarth Grasmere Flake, 2oz
Gawith Hoggarth Kendal #7, 4oz
Gawith Hoggarth Kendal Flake, 2oz
GLP Haddo's Delight, 1.5oz
Ozark Wizard's All Things Being Equal (ATBE), 50g
Ozark Wizard's Grandpa's Sweater, 100g
Sutliff Stoved Virginia, 21g

Accessories
BJ Long's Tapered Cleaner's 100 pack
Mac Baren Cleaners x 2

Several letters expressing kindness and heart warming sentiment.  8)  Thank you all for this Christmas in July. Obviously I have some pipe smoking to do!  :lol!:

Thought it was safe once again, but Nooooo. Should've known better.... :affraid:  

Two more well designed missiles both with a genrous payload of premium explosives! :bom:

Damage Report II

Tins!
Erinmore Mixture, 50g
Mac Baren Acadian Perique, 50g (I ran out of this one. Thank you.)
Mac Baren Pure Virginia, 50g (Looks right up my alley)
Orlik Dark Kentucky, 50g (Really been wanting to try this one. Now I can!)  ;)

Cigars! (Awesome)
Drew Estate Factory Smoke
Drew Estate Underground Sun Grown

Accessories
Mac Baren Cleaners

Beer? Naughty, Naughty :p
Fortnight Bespoke Blond, featuring a most fitting label!

Again, thank you all kindly. You're most generous and supremely awesome, each and every one of you.

Cheers,

Chris

Stick":atqno7i7 said:
Ozark Wizard":atqno7i7 said:
There's a funny story about this run. Details at 11...
Pray tell oh wise one. :suspect:
Once the last packages arrive I'll spill the beans. It's a true sad story, but with a happy ending! There may be a need for gratuities towards the postmaster of Woodland California. A job well done!

Blackhorse":0n1ggbyo said:
Well...it’s not like a sneaker wave now.
Nope. More like a little kid walking up to the porch, looking innocent enough, then drops down into a crouch position while simultaneously whipping out rocket launcher and pulling the trigger........

Alright, one final smack to the chops to report! A very nice selection of tobacco here; my goodness...

Damage Report

Tins! Two venerable Vapers!
Escudo Navy De Luxe 50g
Samuel Gawith St. James Flake 50g

Bulk
A very nice helping of Esoterica Peacehaven, which I promptly jarred.. Never smoked this one, smells great.

Accessories
Long's Cleaners

Again, Thank you all for your generosity. I am going dark for a while starting tomorrow. Take Care folks. 8)

Chris

Looks like everything's settled down! Good job folks!! :cheers:

Stepping into the darkness for a bit eh? We'll keep a light on for you! :cyclops: