How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45* now, going down to 28 tonight. That'll be the high temp for tomorrow, followed by a low of 0* without windchill.

Some sort of precipitation is also expected.

-18*F and still dropping with plenty of wind! I'm seriously ready for spring right now.

Jim

Woke up to 12F!!!! High maybe 27F. haven't had a bowl in three weeks!! Just too damn cold outside!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Cripes. Last Monday we had the highest temps recorded for a winter day here in the UK and like a fool I allowed myself to think that was the winter all done. Nope. Today we've seen Custer's Last Stand... temps close to freezing today, widespread snow in the hills, windy, wet.

[sigh].

Stick":hvnl2l8v said:
Cripes.  Last Monday we had the highest temps recorded for a winter day here in the UK and like a fool I allowed myself to think that was the winter all done.  Nope.  Today we've seen Custer's Last Stand... temps close to freezing today, widespread snow in the hills, windy, wet.

[sigh].
A roller coaster ride here too. Two nights ago it was 0. Winds from the south are going to bring gulf moisture and temps in the upper 60's F. Visibility is naught right now. My flashlight looks like a lightsaber.

Really nice today and no wind. Tonight fit is going to hit the shan (stole that from Toby Keith).

Rained yesterday. Even had some thunderboomers. Came down in buckets for a while too. Good though as we're in an extended drought. Northern AZ got a bunch of snow too, mostly from Flag east. Should be sunny/partly sunny for a while now.

Now in a warming trend and predicted to break 80 this weekend.

Cheers,

RR

It has been raining for about 4 days in my solar is out of power and I'm in the dark and it sucks

We finally have a nice warm spring day. The frogs started croaking last night, the cherry blossoms are about to pop. Welcome relief from a long hard winter for us. Gotta enjoy how nice it is on our island before the tourists start rolling off the ferry in droves. Too bad I still have another month of tax season.

Wet, very wet. Lots of rivers bursting their banks here in the UK giving rise to widespread flooding.