How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture perfect day here in sunny Arid-zona yesterday - mid-upper 70's, plenty of sunshine, and a gentle breeze. Played an outdoor gig with my band in an amphitheater with a commanding view of the greater Phoenix area. Magnificent!

Should be in the low 80's today. It don't get any better than this!

Cheers,

RR

A whole weekend of upper 60's, light breeze, blue skies. I guess Gaia has no more tears to shed here.

We're ramping up here in sunny Arid-zona. Got to the upper 90's yesterday and  probably hit or exceeded triple digits today. My backyard thermometer said 98 today but it's in the shade. Still, it cools off to a balmy upper 60's at night. No reason to run the AC just yet.

Frankly I love this kind of weather and that was a major factor in retiring here. Mo hotta, mo betta!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Rain and T-Storms since yesterday here in the Heartland! More of the same the coming week. Good pipe smooking weather though!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Winter weather advisory for the second day. 4-6 inches of snow when I got up yesterday and blowing and drifting snow this morning. Yay!!!! So much for our spring weather last week lol.

Jim

Ha! Finally...Sunny Spring. Mid 60’s F and clear skies...low humidity...a light breeze. Pretty much heaven on earth. Cold overnight though. Same same out there for about 10 days except for a few days in the mid to upper 70’s. Pretty fine.

Cold and damp. British summer at its best. Don't want to talk about it. :no:

The weather? Well....

A tornado missed my place by five acres. The swath cut looks like a new road was cut through the trees, the neighbor's house and a church down the way. 4.5 inches of rain fell overnight. Power is still out around me, and I lost half my solar panels to a fallen black walnut tree. I now have a retired couple living in the guest room.

Today's been pretty nice, but tomorrow is going to be severe again. Many towns around had it much worse.

Ozark Wizard":6zoetgg6 said:
The weather? Well....

A tornado missed my place by five acres. The swath cut looks like a new road was cut through the trees, the neighbor's house and a church down the way. 4.5 inches of rain fell overnight. Power is still out around me, and I lost half my solar panels to a fallen black walnut tree. I now have a retired couple living in the guest room.

Today's been pretty nice, but tomorrow is going to be severe again. Many towns around had it much worse.

Man...that’s WAY too close! Feel really bad for your neighbors. Nasty business.