i bought a mill

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
ya so got a lumber mill so now i can mill out all my own lumber 2xs 4xs 6xs slabs anything i want for the home stead

Curiosity, as usual, got the better of me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N17UltVOj1E" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Looks simple enough! What could go wrong? A nice level spot to set up, a loader to put the logs on, water, gas and a strong back to tote those boards and you're set!

Make sure to wear plenty of safety gear though, and keep the sawdust cleared away so you don't stumble.

As someone who lives way above the tree line where two by fours cost an arm, a leg and a left testicle, I approve this purchase.

ya i could not pass it up itll cut a 21 foot long log and 30 inch diamiter and ill go ahead and say it was only 4800 bucks pluss my homemade ham and bacon

I could pretty much lose an arm just looking at something like that.

Infinite respect for those of you who can, you know, do stuff for yourselves.

idbowman":cbwlyz5s said:
I could pretty much lose an arm just looking at something like that.

Infinite respect for those of you who can, you know, do stuff for yourselves.
Being a senior member of the Frequent Stitches Club at our local hospital's emergency room , I can relate.

Natch

Oh, my! Be very careful, young fella. At one time, lumbering and all the jobs associated with it were right at the top of the Dangerous Oocupations list. Very best of luck to you.