I can't believe we made it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I watched the whole video.

Now ..... where's my trophy ?!?!?

:geek:

Steveaux":s2orllyg said:
OK, I watched the whole video.

Now ..... where's my trophy ?!?!?

:geek:
horseb10.gif
[/url][/img]

Leftover.. that is not a cool trophy. The assistant trainer that just helped us load is at the hospital right now... We were under the horses tail trying to push him on. He came up just like that. I got it in the chest on the uptake and was falling back.. Bret got a hoof square on the arm trying to shield himself. That's a gross sound.

puros_bran":dnvm5t86 said:
Leftover.. that is not a cool trophy. The assistant trainer that just helped us load is at the hospital right now... We were under the horses tail trying to push him on. He came up just like that. I got it in the chest on the uptake and was falling back.. Bret got a hoof square on the arm trying to shield himself. That's a gross sound.
I can relate. My dad said, "Son always stay in back of a gun and in front of a horse." It has worked well.

Bill

puros_bran":gd1mxr3m said:

Sorry about what happened but in all honesty it was a joke. I worked on a cattle ranch growing up so I can relate as I also have been kicked by a horse breaking my left arm and cracking three ribs. Yet I can still make the joke without getting emotional about what happened because I survived as will your friends.

I'm not emotional bub.

Sand, that's kinda hard to do when your lot is to load them.

:?: So you just find it amusing to give attitude on what was supposed to be a fun post? I know your one of the old guard on here and I'm sorry if these posts rub you the wrong way. I meant the original to be fun and interesting; I meant nothing bad by my picture of the trophy. Figures though that your just another (hopefully the last) person who wanted to pee in my cheerios today. Thank you soooo much for ruining the one bit of amusement I thought I was going to get today when I logged on here. I don't really get it either, I am a good guy, a giving guy, I support my broke friends, I jumped at the first chance to do something nice for someone on here, I like to make jokes even when my life is shat, I never thrust my problems on other people (like me having a hard time with the recent death of my grandfather), but all of this doesn't matter because I posted a pic of a trophy. IM SOOOO SORRY THE PICTURE OFFENDED YOU.

P.S. My name is DAN or Leftover not bub. Thanks

Got ya bub.. someone doesn't +1 your post and you get emotional about it.

puros_bran":o07u32b0 said:
Got ya bub.. someone doesn't +1 your post and you get emotional about it.
DUDE a lot of your posts have an attitude problem it seems. From making fun of the new guy from Iran to posting "Bunch of pansy crybabies" to talking down on someone telling them "LOL... the guys in charge are US GUYS.." Now you’re intentionally/unintentionally running off someone else. Sweet move BRO! I wonder how many people don't come back when you decide to give a "I'm more important and bigger than you" attitude?
How about we just agree to avoid each other because you’re clearly not the kind of person I want to get to know. You have some sort of attitude issue that I'm personally not fond of. Have fun posting your negativity all you want PAL. I for one will avoid reading whatever your attitude problem is on that particular day. Have fun running off more new people GUY because that’s the way to keep the forum running. I feel sorry for you always having that anger and attitude, must be tough to live with yourself.

Sincerely
DAN

Bub. I stated an opinion and explained why.. YOU are the one freaking out.

I will add this though... That comment about US running the board is not a negative.
WE do. It was set up that way and it is still that way.. Ole Kirk was talking like some off site business ran the show.. BoB is a private site whose organizer, administrators, and moderators are all members and who do listen to members long term wants.

puros_bran":3pbbnjlz said:
Bub doesn't like me much.
Not true, I love to be disrespected by lame forum bullies. Makes me feel better that I don't have to get my kicks that sad way.

Forum bully? Are you daft?

I offered an opinion and you told me more or less that I'm not entitled to my opinion..
then you've spent half the night cussing me in pm..

then I'm the forum bully? Bub you need to look in the mirror.

I haven't done anything to you.

Here is a hint sense you’re the one that seems a bit "daft". Calling someone "bub" when they repeatedly asked you not to is rude and it also fits into the forum bully profile. In the beginning you stated an opinion and I stated one back.

My exact words were "Sorry about what happened but in all honesty it was a joke. I worked on a cattle ranch growing up so I can relate as I also have been kicked by a horse breaking my left arm and cracking three ribs. Yet I can still make the joke without getting emotional about what happened because I survived as will your friends." Notice I even started with an apology trying to be respectful. My point was shit happens, bad shit sometimes, but that’s no reason to get upset about a stupid picture.

Then you got all pissy and started calling me "bub" which I clearly stated offended me. Then you PMed me using that "bub" again. I then PMed you asking you AGAIN to just go our separate ways (ignore each other). Which you returned calling me "bub" yet again. By this time I have stated in PM and on here that I do not like being called "bub". Yet you choose to keep disrespecting me by doing so here and in PM. So for the last time please don't call me bub. I would also like an apology for your repeated rudeness but I know that will never come from someone like you.

On the other hand I may have gotten a bit more upset than usual in my pms to you and I apologize for that.

Last thing though, and I will make this as clear as possible; please do not be disrespectful and rude to me by calling my “bub” anymore. I have a name, its Dan or leftover if you prefer.

Thank you