I can't believe we made it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to get back into my pipes but I'm struggling..
yesterday was a year tobacco free.

embarrassing: when bh announced a special Dec 19th date it had me nervous

So what would one bomb you with? Hypothetically kinda just in case kinda thing. I could send you all the baccy I decided I don't care for :twisted: How do you get baccy juice? Squeeze it real hard in a coffee filter? Wow you would be hard to bomb. Let's see.....packer? nope. Lighter?! nope. What does the electric pipe smoker get bombed with?

puros_bran":ehco5oo1 said:
I'm trying to get back into my pipes but I'm struggling..
yesterday was a year tobacco free.

embarrassing: when bh announced a special Dec 19th date it had me nervous

Have you ever been Bombed? Being one of the longest standing members surely you have been hit at least once. How about do you drink coffee? I have a fine selection of gourmet coffee that I can no longer drink because of worsening crohns disease. A top shelf beer maybe? You might as well just give me an idea of what you would like. I am sure someone has your address. My Bomber is still warm from the run on the 17th.

Actually several dozen places sell it.
But I've made my own for several months.. I won't bore you with the details..

I'm pretty un bombable.. Ohh I'll oooh and ahh and make a big fuss over anything anyone sends but truthfully I'd just as soon the other guys get the bombs.. I've had way more than my fair share through the years.

puros_bran":9dxrpce0 said:
I won't bore you with the details..
Actually I probably wouldn’t find it boring at all. I am a sponge for knowledge, I crave it, I need it, and thinking about the next thing I’m going to learn keeps me up at night. If you know of any "how to" especially on YouTube please feel free to send me a link if you have a spare moment.

Holy cow I have been up typing for way too long. Have a good night

People that have got me...

Pipetongue x dozens
Thomas James
Yak
Carlos x dozens
Tony Ferrell
dock Perry
doc Manhattan
wet dottle
natch
old dawg
puff daddy
Showme
Kyle Weiss
chuck from pa
smokingpipes.com. (yes a pipestore bombed me)
just pipes
MikeM x a few
all the unnamed guys when I lost my house.
every person that lives in Mark's town

and more that escape memory.

and that's before BH came up with his brigade..

we douche bag and arsehole one another but we are bros

Missed this thread until just now because it didn't look like it would be going anywhere that interesting.

Man alive, PeeBee -- you couldn't pay me to hang in there as patiently as what you do in the face of that kind of provocation.

If that were me at work, I'd just radio control and have them march the clown off to the bucket with his hands cuffed. It's a good option to have, & I recommend it.

Sometimes a situation just calls for closure.

There's a real good reason why I'm not on the mod team -- and that's an example of it.

:HatsOff:

:face:

Yeah -- I know, that was not fraternal and "uncalled-for." But it WAS called-for.

Now I have Yak calling me a "clown". Yeh real welcoming, good job Yak! We settled our differences but you had to just chime in with name calling.

Actually I thought I wrote more than "nah,". I got the comma in but must of seen a pretty bird or something.

Official PB the moderator post (different than the bs I usually post and always announced as such)
It's exceeding rare that someone gets banned, gets official notice, or whatever. Not to say that it won't or can't happen. But in a case like this it is pointless. I think to some degree we both enjoyed it. Nobody was forcing either of us to talk to the other. No biggie. Really.

Having said that. As always anyone is free to chime in with whatever they think..

I think I had you all wrong PB. I think we both just had a bad day/week and we used one another to take our difficult times out on. I am sorry I got so angry, that’s not like me but I am glad we came to a peaceful conclusion. I would like to think that even though rude things were said that we can become friends in briar.

All in all I want the people who see this thread to know you don’t have to agree with someone but try and not let that disagreement get out of hand. Me and PB worked things out to a friendly conclusion as should all disagreements be handled and even know it got rude we still managed to find a happy medium.

Well, I admit I only skimmed through the last four pages, but I hope things are now resolved amicably between you guys. I've just spent the last four hours trying to resolve some drama on the gaming side of my life, brothers here are usually very chilled out by comparison... if it falls apart here too that does not bode well for humanity.

Yak":nwe43aob said:
It was a Cow Pie flashback

Craps, just two fellas having a one-on-one in the middle of the night. In Canada, there ain't nothin wrong with that.

I don't see exchanges like that one, and the one that started here about day two (probably all lost in various computer change-overs) as just lads being lads.

Ordinary dustups : high tolerance.