I can't believe we made it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's a hint to you since you want to pretend I'm an evil monster..

I offered my opinion, which we are all allowed to do on here.
You told me I was emotional.. I told you I wasnt and added bub onto the end of it, the same name everyone on here knows I call my son..

you went batshit and demanded I not call you that..

twice you tried to dictate what I am or am not allowed to say on here.

I don't back pedal to you anymore than I expect you to back pedal to me..

then you accused me of all kinda crazy shit in pm including threatening to ban you.. I don't now nor have I ever had the power to ban anyone on here.

Then you cursed and cursed me.. I didn't even tell you not to do that while you were doing your deal..

then you told me not to talk to you but kept pming me..

what is your problem bub? I don't get it..
Really man, you can try to boss and troll all you want but it doesn't work.. I don't know you, I don't care if you don't like me, I don't care if you don't want to talk to me.. really. I'm ok with that..

but if I'm so evil and bothering you and all tyrannical why do you keep wrecking this thread bugging me? I don't get it bub.

"Bub" again. Thank you for proving my point. I asked as nice as I could for you to stop calling me that but yet you continue. I even apologized like the better man in my last post yet you still continue to call me "bub". You are the troll here, you are the forum bully. I just hope some newb doesn’t think everyone here on BoB acts like you or worse yet that this is the rudeness one can expect from those that smoke a pipe.

Sorry again if I offend you by asking you to stop offending me. I don't really care if you think "bub" is friendly banter, the fact is it offends me, you know that, so you keep doing it. I really don't know what else to say to you honestly. Please stop being rude?

What's wow about it? You can call me everything but a baby rapist and that's ok but I call you bub and I'm the crazy one? Your not right in the mind bub.

Yes you can bub.. I'm not going to cower under a rock just because you say so. You said hours ago you didn't want to talk to me.. yet you keep goading and prodding thinking I'm going to bow down to you? You need to get over yourself.

Common now big bad internet bully. I know you have some more poor you to let out of how I swore at you for being a jerk to me. Just troll away.

What's your point bub? What is your end game here ?
what's the desired outcome your seeking from this stupidity?

I love how I apologize for getting out of hand and you can’t accept it you just keep banging away being rude calling me bub. I’m sure I will get another rude trolly reply so let’s hear it this time.

puros_bran":qlkio6sl said:
What's your point bub? What is your end game here ?
what's the desired outcome your seeking from this stupidity?
Well I was hoping you would stop calling me bub. I was hoping we could hash it out even if we did BOTH get a little rude. I was hoping I could apologize like a man and have the same respect for me done in return. I really don’t think I asked too much. I like being called by my name, the last person who called me bub was a rude little shat that I had to call the cops on for trying to force his way into my home because he thought I owed him something and he was homeless. I made the mistake of letting him stay here a few times and he thought that he could just walk into my house and crash at 3 in the morning. So I really don’t like that being called that word. I calmed myself down (something you seem to be having a difficult time with) and apologized for my behavior about 6 times now. I’m sorry again, seven times. At this point if you still wish to not accept my apology that’s on you.

I've never been mad leftover. And no need to apologize..

It really don't mean nothing..

Never meant to get you mad... Not even the first time, like I said I call my son bub, short for bubba.

I'm just a hard headed effer.

puros_bran":9ivl7iob said:
If you dont like it bub why do you keep talking to me?
Because I don't want either of us to leave this night with animosity. Because I have a want to be at least on an even keel with people even if not friends. Because I want to like you and at the same time don’t want to be called bub. I want to be happy I drew your name in a bombing, not be thinking "oh great, what do I send him that won’t seem like I’m still bent out of shape yet I really don’t want to send him ANYTHING AT ALL". Because for the sake of the rest of the forum we could try to get along even a little bit.

Oh.. well in that case..

If you haven't mailed it yet we can wreck BH's plans and I'll pm you a guy's addy that deserves it.

:D

puros_bran":d32wfkw9 said:
I've never been mad leftover. And no need to apologize..

It really don't mean nothing..

Never meant to get you mad... Not even the first time, like I said I call my son bub, short for bubba.

I'm just a hard headed effer.
We alright then? Look you can call me "bub" if you want to but my reply is going to just be "jerk". I will mean it lovingly but I will still mean it.
I do have to apologize though, I got out of hand in my PMs I am actually sorely embarrassed I got so riled up :oops: I’m sorry :oops:
I still don't like bub :evil:

puros_bran":b03gbajy said:
Oh.. well in that case..

If you haven't mailed it yet we can wreck BH's plans and I'll pm you a guy's addy that deserves it.

:D
It was hypothetical. I didn’t bomb you yet, although I do kind of wish for a little revenge missile right now. lol. I wouldn't know what to send you though as I understand you like one of those new-fangled electro pipe thingies. I don't even know where to get that weird baccy juice.