I may be a Flake Guy!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
velveteagle":v2cm8ldw said:
Well MisterE & Piet... I have tried the gifted Navy Flake and its great.. I will put the Solani 656 on the first order list and give it a burn.. I am sure I will enjoy it.. Just got my Peoria Canadian Sitter in today and am heading out right now to burn some gifted Germain's Brown Flake which I really am enjoying also. I am in aw at all the great baccy's out there.. I have a long list of blends to try out but have my Suggested list and that makes up most of my first buy list.. Thanks again for the great feedback.. Wonderful place to share.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck
Picture of me last year just after a very long drive to visit my younger sister out in Colorado.. I think I has a bit of ice with the Vodka... :D

Well VE, I must say you don't look much like your sister! :scratch: Must be the high altitude in Colorado that changes peoples looks. Anyway, I wish now I was a man with a vision. I have but 3 tins of Kingfisher and 2 of Solani ABF. I'm off to Seattle tomorrow and will probably spend most of my time roaming the local baccy shops. Piet's made it very clear I'll have Jumangi up my butt if I don't find more and get it to him. He's hooked and unfortunately I've been made the dealer! I've got another one to suggest but now am hesitant until I can cellar some more of it. I told Piet the rest of my stash is now almost worthless to me. It will be no problem letting the latakia and orients lay. All I want is VaPers and Burleys! :cheers:

velveteagle":8af45f1b said:
*camoham":8af45f1b said:
peterson UF flake...............good

MacBaren Mixture flake.......good

like the flakes.

have some pease quiet night on the way to fully immerse myself.

gone to the dark side i fear. flake force strong it is.........strong flake way of jedi knight.

camoham
Thanks camoham.. Put it on the short list.. Light Saber in hand and ready to dance.. pease quiet night shall burn soon..
Chuck.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
keep in mind i have not tried quiet nights yet. first go at it. figure that has all the goodies by the description!

mac mixture is a light (strength) flake that is listed as aromatic..............but in my opinion only lightly so. when handled carefully, sweet with a hard to describe taste. in my mind the VA's still shine through on that one.

camoham

MisterE":1fdpha9y said:
Piet Binsbergen":1fdpha9y said:
MisterE":1fdpha9y said:
I`ll chime in too! I`ve been smoking almost exclusively flakes since the summer began and I love it!! My current ones ar PS Bullseye, PS Luxury Twist, Solani 656, PS Navy Flake. Been enjoying them a lot over the last couple of weeks. 8)
Falconer just sent me some Solani 656, first bout with it this morn, Bloody 'ell the stuff is great!!!!!!
It is up there with one of my corner stones: OJK
Solani is fantastic quality stuff indeed!!
Yes it is! I want to get some Siver Flake on the next order too!! Do you know this one??

I started my AM with 2015 but will hve som 656 before the day`s done for sure....
Yip Silver flake I have heard of but not yet smoked!!!!!
2015!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

velveteagle":t1mggvgu said:
Piet Binsbergen":t1mggvgu said:
Brilliant, his name chuckkie............!!!!!!!!!
Does he drink Vodka and ice too??
:lol:
Aye Piet he goes by chuckkie when he has had a few.. He will drink Vodka if its chilled well but he is a brew type lad on the whole. Ale and Malts keep him dancing and he is always asking me for baccy .. But he is my friend.. But his nick name is tipahfew... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: