If Tobacco Became Illegal...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UberHuberMan":989mt8jx said:
We should probably have one person for more densely populated areas, given that an entire region may be hard to cover for just one guy. I call Chicago! :p
You're correct. I was trying to over extend. After all, we're all civilized businessmen here. Zach - go ahead and take Michigan. I've got St. Louis and Kansas City. If we work together and share our Legal Protection with each other, it will be easier for us to unite and keep the Cartels out when the time comes. More money for us and fewer local disputes.

Rob_In_MO":961hl8qm said:
UberHuberMan":961hl8qm said:
We should probably have one person for more densely populated areas, given that an entire region may be hard to cover for just one guy. I call Chicago! :p
You're correct. I was trying to over extend. After all, we're all civilized businessmen here. Zach - go ahead and take Michigan. I've got St. Louis and Kansas City. If we work together and share our Legal Protection with each other, it will be easier for us to unite and keep the Cartels out when the time comes. More money for us and fewer local disputes.
Oh, you wanna work together now... nice, but... you're going to get a package, don't open it... and don't expect Rocko and the boys back... I'm willing to take over the East Coast with you, but we're going to need supplies, and money.

GuitarMyFriend":2y2942pd said:
Oh, you wanna work together now... nice, but... you're going to get a package, don't open it... and don't expect Rocko and the boys back... I'm willing to take over the East Coast with you, but we're going to need supplies, and money.
And guns muthaf'er!!! Cause if you think you're gonna move in on my turf....we gon have some problems. East coast 4eva! *flashes gang signs* yeahiyeah!

Boys, boys. No need to fight amongst ourselves, we need to work together in this great big nation. We need to first develop the sharp network of the law-dodging, profit-making, and tobacco-freedom fighting guys we are. There's the Brothers of Briar, and then the 1%, the Bastards of Briar. Our organization cannot fall before it is formed. We are better than this! We are one! :cheers:

8)

The Bastards of Briar. I like that.

Kyle - with the participation of the Brothers each in their local areas, we can and will dominate the market! And kill off/drive out anyone that gets in our way!

East Coast? Covered.
Central States? Covered.
Western States? Covered.

We still need Brothers in the southern corners to join and secure our control of this nation. But not just any Brother, the Bastards of Briar. Only 1%'ers here!

There's quite the representation of guys in GA and NC... not surprisingly... the South should be the mainstay of of the operation!

BASTARDS FOREVER! :lol:

8)

Ok. I'm in. Rob, I wouldn't send anyone after Guitar Zack. He lives on the edge of a national forest and I'm betting he knows his way around it. He's prolly got some kinda northern strain burly planted up in there. The lake effect climate extends the growing season in those parts. (there are a ton of vineyards along the coast.) Now me, I'm in the right spot to "regulate" the flow of his leaf down to Uberman in ChiTown. Not to mention, Kzoo's the halfway point on the Detroit-Chicago corridor to Canada from the old rum-running days. Got a lotta trucker contacts in the log hauling business, too.

Right on, George - Welcome aboard. Distribution will be an important part of this Business, and we feel that you are the right Guy/Brother for the Job. Your Over The Road Contacts will be an invaluable asset to the families.

Bastards of Briar - 1%!

And Zack is ok, we're thinking of putting him in charge of the Northern growing operations.

Damn Straight I do. This 6 day backpacking trip, is just to see how the crops are starting off. My Grandpa's Pappy was a CCC boy. He planted that forest, leaving winding trails known only to the family. Easy to get lost in this neck of the woods... even easier to lose someone... Alright Rob, I'm in too. George, get some truckers up here to get used to the backroads.
Bastard ZackRabbit.

(Codenames? No? Ok... sorry)

Zach

If they make tobacco illegal, god forbid we get pee tested.

jlong":vi8giw36 said:
If they make tobacco illegal, god forbid we get pee tested.
That's what detox products are for! ;)

I like it. The Bastards are organized!

The finest tobacco seed and plants......and raise it for you guys in the tropics:p

Sea-Bee":r2uyyf1o said:
The finest tobacco seed and plants......and raise it for you guys in the tropics:p
Can we say Mexico? The cartels are already set up for Maryjane, not much different for 'bac :p And then they take care of distribution!

Okay!! :lol:

If it happens....No more Sail yellow can :affraid: YIKESS!!

Kyle Weiss":jnbc9rej said:
Boys, boys. No need to fight amongst ourselves, we need to work together in this great big nation. We need to first develop the sharp network of the law-dodging, profit-making, and tobacco-freedom fighting guys we are. There's the Brothers of Briar, and then the 1%, the Bastards of Briar. Our organization cannot fall before it is formed. We are better than this! We are one! :cheers:

8)
Let us not forget the 0.037% Bozos of the Briar. I may be part of a minority, but it's a damn good minority, if I may toot my own horn (and all good Bozos carry a bicycle horn). Honk!!! Honk!!!! :clown:

Natch

Every thing I could afford.If the Bastards of the Briar needed a supply of latakia I have contacts in the Balkans and Cyprus,for a small consideration of course.Pipeman1947 :pirate: :pirate:

S.G. Squadron Leader and Commonwealth Mixture and St James Flake
Punchbowle
Orlik Bull's Eye
St Bruno ready-rubbed
Blending tobaccos: Goldleaf VA, Cavendish, Latakia, and Perique, in the proportions 4:3:2:1, to make up my own '4321' blend.

pipeman1947":t2ouktss said:
Every thing I could afford.If the Bastards of the Briar needed a supply of latakia I have contacts in the Balkans and Cyprus,for a small consideration of course.Pipeman1947 :pirate: :pirate:

Pipeman - your source of Latakia and possible International contacts have been logged. Let's hope it never comes to this. But if it does, perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. Thank You for your offer of service. :pirate: