If you were given $300...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
would you buy a pipe or tobacco?
I would probably buy a pipe.

The pipes I like cost a little bit more than $300, therefore I would go for tobacco.

I would probably look for an estate from Lasse Skovgaard or Rad Davis and spend any change left on a tin or two of baccy.

If I couldn't find a Lasse or Davis as an estate to my liking, I would probably go with a commission from tinsky (currently have one in the works), brissett, yakslon, pietenpauw (also one in the works), or sasquatch and then spend the change on tobacco.

If I had recently obtained a few new pipes and my wife was starting to give me dirty looks, I would probably just spend it all on tobacco! Probably half on bulk stuff and half on tins.

:D :lol: :cheers:

I can afford tobacco any time. Now a $300 pipe is another story. I've never spent over $150 for one and I've been smoking since I was 16. Pietenpauw would be my first choice. Is the check in the mail? Don't worry about shipping costs, I can scrounge up enough to cover that! ;)

Lets see considering a that pipes are similar in cost up here but our tobacco is many times more than the US i'd have to say tobacco! I might be able to get 2 pounds of tobacco with that money, but i doubt it.

if you live in the states id buy tobacco...Taxes going up frequntly and the shipping ban comming...stocl uip while you can....only PAD for me....when the shipping ban hits us all then ill start buying pipes again....JMO

pipetongue1":wli04edp said:
Have enuf pipes, TABAC, Ken :tongue:
Wow Ken, I think you have enough tabac too, you are a legend in the cellar hoarding world! :cheers:

I'd see if I could lay my hands on a Love Geiger!!!!
or......... Ser Jac, 'van Gogh' series!

Falconer":f1prv8zd said:
I can afford tobacco any time. Now a $300 pipe is another story. I've never spent over $150 for one and I've been smoking since I was 16. Pietenpauw would be my first choice. Is the check in the mail? Don't worry about shipping costs, I can scrounge up enough to cover that! ;)
Hey falconer....... which kind of Pietenpauw do you want?

I'd pick up the Peterson Army and Stanwell Vario that have beguiled me, and have $100+ left for tobacco!

:D

I'd go to smokingpipes.com and buy this humble Stanwell: Hans Christian Andersen Sandblasted (III) for $125 bucks.

002-034-5324.jpg

Then I'd buy a good $175 worth of this to smoke in it for a good while:

003-054-0001.jpg

But, since I can afford neither at the moment, I'll just sit back and make do with what I got! :cheers: