Im out of room!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate560

Reaction score
Well I closed the pool this morning. It started to rain so I did a little work in the cellar and took new pictures. There is 1284 containers 187 lbs.

For some reason I cant get the pictures to post so I will use these old ones plus I lost the top shelve on the right side and the shelve across the back of the closet . The cellar is up to 1465 tins and jars and 220.8 lbs. What or how do you guys use to get pictures up. I used image shack but I cant get it to work. Enjoy your weekend.

Holy crap!! :lol:

Hard to spit this out, but, you'll never smoke all that!! :lol!:

I am in awe sir, and quite jealous to boot! :pirat:

What do you mean, "out of room"? The pool's empty now, innit? Put in some insulation and start stacking tins!

Doc Manhattan":ouw2zbbv said:
What do you mean, "out of room"? The pool's empty now, innit? Put in some insulation and start stacking tins!
No doubt Ken could fill it up right now! :king: He's been pooling it for years on end.

that's very impressive (and neatly stacked). there's no way i'm taking a picture of my collection now!

realizing that a balance must be struck with significant others to keep the peace, i'm curious to see your wife's shoe closet.

Wow, wow, wow, wow. So when are you opening your own tobacco shop? :D

bruins":czio3m5v said:
that's very impressive (and neatly stacked). there's no way i'm taking a picture of my collection now!

realizing that a balance must be struck with significant others to keep the peace, i'm curious to see your wife's shoe closet.
Makes me want to delete the post of my man cave all together. :oops: :oops:

Most impressive!!

Let me know if you need help disposing of some of that :)

-Andrew

Doc Manhattan":3e5w4k2i said:
When we built our log home my wife suggested we build a cellar into a closet so everything would be in one place tobacco and pipes cigars there was 2 pull out drawers for pipes that have been removed and the cooladores with my cigars have been moved now shes hoping I will just keep the tobacco in there and not spread out to other areas. As for the pool its inground and still has water in it so thats out. And yes it will all get smoked one way or another trade some sell some buy replacments. I smoke about a lb a month so thats 15 years and im only 53 so it will all go up in smoke. But I will enjoy it.

Whoa!! Dude, let me give u my address. Just send, say, 10% to me! That´ll give you a little wiggle room in your cellar!!

Seriously, thats awesome Nate! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Let's see, your out of room & I have plenty of room......
:idea: Sooo I'll watch some of it, of course there will be a storage fee.

WOW! Great stash man!