It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got home from a trip to Paducah. And guess what yet another round of bombing had taken place. Oh the horror the horror of it all

Alright more shrapnel from the crack the eggmans shell run
Jnhao 159 pen
Robert Oster Thunderstorm ink
And sweet looking buffalo nickel pipe tamper. No idea what type of wood is but it’s really nice looking

Next up 9 small mason jars of some great blends. Already sampled 2 of them anglers dream and trout stream great blends

Dans blend, second breakfast, butternut burley, bass pond, old Toby, parsons blend and boswells best

Here’s the rest of my shrapnel,
2 packages of pipe cleaners
SG Kendall plug from 2/12 this stuff smell amazing I’m not sure if I should smoke or eat it. It’s that good.
SG navy flake from 12/10
SG med.va.flake from 6/02
Mac Baren Scottish mixture 5oz
Hearth &Home Chatham Mixture
Sutliff 507C Virginia slices 2oz
Gawith Hoggarth Rum Flake 2oz
Manil La Brumeuse semois from 2014
Dr. Rumney’s Snuff Green
3 boxes of carter hall( the wife said thank you)
2 pouches of lanes limited ready rubbed (alreadysampled this on the way to Paducah and back this afternoon. Good stuff)
G L Pease quite night
G L Pease Chelsea morning
C&D small batch Sansepolcro
Savinelli DaBlone d’Ora
Solani aged burly flake 656
St. Bruno Flake
J. F. Germain & son 1820
Kendall Best Brown Flake #2
Gawith Fire Dance Flake
Mac Baren Crumble Kake
Bells 3 nuns green
Presbyterian mixture melange
Lonesome LLAMA Plug ( this stuff smells awesome)
8 combined ozs of PS 400 navy flake
C&D Bijou
C&D opening night
Sutliff Breckenridge
Gl pease Haddo’s Delight
Dunhill Royal yacht ( I always wanted to try this blend bur was discouraged because I was told it was a dead mouse in a can. Can’t wait to pop it open)
Dunhill night cap ( I finished off the last of my stash a couple weeks ago so thanks very much I love this weed)
Peterson’s Perfect Plug
SG Full Virginia Flake
SG St. James Flake
Daividoff English mixture
Presbyterian mixture
Erinmore Flake ( been trying to order this the last couple orders I’ve made but never hit the add button thanks very much)

Now THAT’S what I call a successful mission.

There’s the equivalent of over 40 tins there...plus hardware and goodies.  

Astounding.  Truly epic, gentlemen.  I am beyond proud of you all.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Blimey, that's one helluva crater!

I bet your good lady's impressed [smirk].

Sorry I forgot to add these two items. My wife had “borrowed “ these. I had to borrow them back to get back. She absolutely loves these little cigars. They are good.

And the cd is good too thank you.

I want to thank everyone that took part in the crack the egg bombing run. You guys really surprised me on this. I honestly had no idea I was the target. I think everyone really did there homework on my tobacco preferences. Even the snuff, I haven posted anything on snuffs in a long while. I hope the guy I bombed is ok as well.