It’s the New Year Nitro-Nastiness Mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrT999":iiljphhj said:
Corncobcon":iiljphhj said:
eggman":iiljphhj said:
I was completely blind sided by this run. The devastation has been emense.

I wonder how the porch held up?!! :lol:
Hopefully it was reinforced concrete :lol!:
Hopefully soon emergency personnel will show up to help dig me out from under the rubble. I seriously doubt anything around here has held up reinforced or not.

Looks like the USPS info sites are finally catching on.

————————

Status

Huge Bomb Delivered
January 30, 2019 at 1:50 pm
Delivered to what used to be a Front Door/Porch

————————

Blackhorse said:
Looks like the USPS info sites are finally catching on.

————————

Status

Huge Bomb Delivered
January 30, 2019 at 1:50 pm
Delivered to what used to be a Front Door/Porch

————————

Seriously, when I arrived home this afternoon. I meet my postman at the end of my driveway. He handed me my mail and cut me real serious look out of the corner of his eye. And didn’t really want to chat like he normally does. Then I made it to porch and I seen why he was irritated. My wife said he pulled up to the house and made 3 trips to the front door but never knocked. So she didn’t check to see what he left.

“I meet my postman at the end of my driveway.
He handed me my mail and cut me a real serious look out of the corner of his eye.
And didn’t really want to chat like he normally does.
Then I made it to the porch and I seen why he was irritated.
My wife said he pulled up to the house...
and made 3 trips to the front door but never knocked.”

Oh God...<snicker> I just have to frame this.  It’s so <snicker> beautiful.

Our hero...

HELP HELP HELP!!!! I’ve fallen under the rubble and can’t get up!

But it sure does smell good thought , with all these goodies. :lol!:

Jolly good show Bombing Sqn! Beautifully executed.

Take that Eggman!

Well I finally dug myself out of the rubble, gathered up all the shrapnel from the raid, apologized to my neighbors and then fed the dog and cat.

You guys are a great group of generous bombers. You really caught me off guard. January is usually a hard month for me and this one was no different. So when everything started to arrive at my door it was a great pick me up. My wife even noticed I got a bit emotional because of it. Funny thing is I received a email earlier in the week from UPS saying I had a package coming. I was really racking my brain trying to remember what I had ordered because I take ambein sometimes for sleep issues. I have a very bad habit of ordering stuff with no recollection of it when I take them.

So I’ll start posting some pics of the shrapnel that landed here.

So far the shrapnel from the bombing run has been,
Noodles black
DeAtraments Sherlock Holmes night blue (very dark blue nice color)
Bombay India ink grass green
Bombay India ink teal ( both of these are going to be great for a dip pen I’m currently looking at)
A ton of ink samples from Goulet Pens ( I’m currently wearing out the Monteverdi California Teal awesome color. Wife loves,it too so guess what that means.)
Jinhao 450 with extra converter (wife is trying very hard to lay claims on this one.)
PenBBS 456 ( a awesome writing pen with a nice weight to it. Than, you very much)
Tokyo Pen Shop pouch ( already putting it to good use)
A beautiful Chinook Salmon pipe rest
A awesome handmade pipe ( real curious as to what it’s made out of?)
A beautifully grained Saint-Claude Canadian ( it will be a very welcomed addition to the rotation. I really needed something on the smaller size for quick trips out side in the cold.)

More to come soon. If this gets to picture heavy I’ll slow down on the pics. I’m just excited about what you fine fella’s blowed me up with and want to show everything.