Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The package has been dropped off at the post office. Just need the carnage report at the end of the week.

Special Sidebar Mention...

You might recall that at the beginning of this mission there was a special DOOR PRIZE thing that occurred...Ozark Wizard being the lucky winner. In celebration of the culmination of this extremely challenging and arduous mission, said ‘door prize’ has been added into the bomb bay of the regular mission’s attack craft and will be dropped on the return flight.

Again, congrats to Ozzie and thanks from all of us on his splendid work in the Mission Command Center.

Ordinance enroute! Tracking sent to Command! Stagecoach has left the saloon, repeat stagecoach has left the saloon!

After a long couple weeks of pillaging and plundering. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I finally handed my arsenal over to Mr. McFeely at Speedy Delivery Service.

Ozark Wizard":ow9eyb4s said:
Ordinance enroute! Tracking sent to Command! Stagecoach has left the saloon, repeat stagecoach has left the saloon!
What!!!!!!!!!!! Did somebody say Saloon? I’m thirsty. Heck I’m always thirsty.

Ugh, I contracted some sort of plague this week and will be bringing up the rear in a second wave. Will file flight plans tomorrow afternoon. Bright side is some special munitions finally showed up today that I can add to the payload.

Yeah yeah...got the great and wonderful Oz.

Mr. Milk did check in...from temp sick leave...will provide hard data ASAP.  Good man.  Tough as nails.  Smart as paint.

—————————-

July Juggernaut Mission Pilot Roster

1. Blackhorse (CO) ***
2. Ozark Wizard (XO) * / ** / ***
3. Sour Milk * / ** / ***
4. DrT999 * / ** / ***
5. Fr_Tom * / ** / ***
6. Brewdude * / ** / ***
7. Stick  * / ** / ***
8. GeoffC * / ** / ***
9. peanubutter * / ** / ***
10. Timbo * / ** / ***