Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eggman":qp1kn36g said:
Ozark Wizard":qp1kn36g said:
Ordinance enroute! Tracking sent to Command! Stagecoach has left the saloon, repeat stagecoach has left the saloon!
What!!!!!!!!!!! Did somebody say Saloon? I’m thirsty. Heck I’m always thirsty.
Sorry dude! Stagecoach has left! Wait until we get to Minnie's Habadashery. A storms brewin', and we gotta hustle!!

GeoffC":o78pceiv said:
Boom!

giphy.gif
Wow! You can boom me anytime!

Bird is finally in the air and flight plan has been filed. Gonna crawl back in my bunk and try and not keep anyone up with my moaning.

Post from Arky copied from another thread...

“I went out side and I literally hi my knees and started to cry life has been so hard tryin to find work and when it saw the boxes I was speechless and just thank you gosh I haven't even been on the forum for lack of tobacco and wow now I'm just swimming I have had a good bowl in a while perhaps the last good bowl was the mystery bomber that sent the awesome pipe and tin thank you thank you thank you.”

I’ll PM him with a link here, if needed.

I received 2 tins of capstan flake 110 Navy flake mcburn flake cut 1 tincapstan flake tobacco original Navy 1 tin germain's medium flake 1 tin Robert McConnell Scottish flake 1 tinDunhill Elizabethan mixture 1 tin mcburn crumble cake Virginia perique mix I received one tin of orlik golden sliced I also have received 1 tin mcburn HH matured Virginia now for the gl peasevthat I received 1 tin haidos Delight 1 tin jackknife plug and then I receive some glp's Montgomery and then some Cornell and dial small batch Carolinas I also got a tin of Captain black red sky I received two tins of three nuns yellow and one three nuns none nicer as well as a mason jar of Squadron leader a jar of bone suckin sauce a pipe tool a herf a dor humidor as well as some Red Queen some Danish pipe dark flake I also got Dark and Stormy I got Wessex gold brick Hearth and Home anniversary cake I got some Wessex champagne I Got Something Brewing golden extra as well as some silver flake and I also got an acid cigarillo cozy as well as some Butterfield's Peach candy which I might add is delicious and my wife confiscated and if I missing anything at all I am very very sorry I appreciate everything that you have done in this bombing God bless you all you've actually brought a tear to my eye literally hit the ground and started crying

and I might add I would  love to get in on a album with Randy Reed

I haven't been on because I haven't had tobacco I haven't had anything to really speak about because I've been broke and haven't been able to afford tobacco and now that I have some you better bet that you're going to see some bad grammar from me all the time might want to get used to it

arkansaspiper":fk684znm said:
I haven't been on because I haven't had tobacco I haven't had anything to really speak about because I've been broke and haven't been able to afford tobacco and now that I have some you better bet that you're going to see some bad grammar from me all the time might want to get used to it
Good on ya, Arky! Glad to hear your spirits were lifted today. Keep on truckin' brother (but now with a pipe lit).

BB

I'm not sure there's any way that I can thank you all enough for everything you have done it's just such a blessing to have such good friends even in the bad times I mean thank you I have no other words

Blackhorse":yjmn2244 said:
Post from Arky copied from another thread...

“I went out side and I literally hi my knees and started to cry life has been so hard tryin to find work and when it saw the boxes I was speechless and just thank you gosh I haven't even been on the forum for lack of tobacco and wow now I'm just swimming I have had a good bowl in a while perhaps the last good bowl was the mystery bomber that sent the awesome pipe and tin thank you thank you thank you.”

I’ll PM him with a link here, if needed.
I sent him the link, he'll catch on...

arkansaspiper":1ggkfl3p said:
:lol!: :cheers:

It ain't over yet! :pirate:

Well I've decided to Timber Frame a new cabin so this tobacco will get me through that should be starting hopefully in the next few days

Ozark Wizard":9f4rrbav said:
arkansaspiper":9f4rrbav said:
:lol!: :cheers:

It ain't over yet! :pirate:
It jolly well isn't. Latest comms suggests a time on target for my kite as Monday.

BriarBeagle":458xk1rp said:
arkansaspiper":458xk1rp said:
Good on ya, Arky!  Glad to hear your spirits were lifted today.  Keep on truckin' brother (but now with a pipe lit).

BB
Well said Brother BB!