July's Jumpin' Bumpin' Rockin' Run! Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first month at the controls with all of you crazy pilots running' amuck! We will be slamming someone with some goodies once again. Please post and let me know if you will be able to join in the mayhem by the 14th.

Side note: If you have any recommendations for this month's target, please feel free to PM me! Even if we don't use your suggestion this month, we will keep it in mind for the future!

Ah so! A truly Random Act of Kindness!

Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FAAxEzx2elw" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Excellent! Keep 'em coming folks!! The more the merrier!

Who else will follow our Lady into glorious battle?!?!?!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I am back from the wilderness of Maine and so grateful to be once again in the land of technology! A couple of you have PM'd me, you will be getting replies shortly (checking with my co-commander about some things since I'm new at this gig!).

As of right now, the pilots who have agreed to this risky endeavor include:
1. WarlockBob
2. BriarBeagle
3. Ozark Wizard
4. DrT999
5. Timbo
6. Fr_Tom
7. fsu92john
8. nismo270r
9. Blackhorse
10. kaitlyn3837 (of course!!)

There are 2 more days to rally the troops! I ask that all pilots who want to fly this month let us know by the 14th. Orders will go out shortly after that and the target date will be July 28th. I know that's a bit of a short turnaround for this month but I am confident in all of your abilities to fulfill this mission.

Again, if you sent me a PM while in my short absence, do not fret! I have read them and will be replying shortly!

Ozark Wizard":8mjh9n6e said:
Excellent! Keep 'em coming folks!! The more the merrier!

Who else will follow our Lady into glorious battle?!?!?!!

I say, ding... dong. Love a girl in uniform. Starbuck... [sigh]. ;)

I trust that I'm not stepping out of line here but, I was approved by our Commander to join the Squadron. As a Navy Man, I'll be flying in the Lockheed Hudson to deliver my ordinance in my first inaugural run as a pilot.

I'm looking forward to hearing the chatter over the radios later this month as our poor victim .... ahem I mean target has been placed in the bomb sights.

Cheers and thanks for letting me join,

Frank

Lockheed_A-29_Hudson_USAAF_in_flight_c1941.jpg

The time has come! Here is the final roster for this month's run:

1. WarlockBob
2. BriarBeagle
3. Ozark Wizard
4. DrT999
5. Timbo
6. Fr_Tom
7. fsu92john
8. nismo270r
9. Blackhorse
10. kaitlyn3837
11. NavyFlake

Please give a warm welcome to briarbeagle and navyflake! This is the first run for each of them and I am stoked to have them in the squadron! Ozark and I have come to a decision on our next unsuspecting target. This run will definitely require coordination, timing, and some darn good flying skills. I trust that each of you are up to the task! Mission details will be out shortly. Please confirm in this thread when you have received your orders. Let's take to the skies!

Orders have been sent! I forgot to include that the target date is the 28th!! Let's blow this target sky high! If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to PM me!

P.S. Does anyone have the ability to adjust the size of that picture? It has spread out the page a bit.