July's Jumpin' Bumpin' Rockin' Run! Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late for this crusty old vet to dust off his plane and take to the skies?  I think I remember where I parked it...

MichaelM":frrco8e3 said:
Is it too late for this crusty old vet to dust off his plane and take to the skies?  I think I remember where I parked it...
Consider yourself included! Orders will be on the way shortly!

Orders received, ordinance loaded and I shall begin pre-flight checks and operations shortly.

Thank you for the honor of joining this squadron.

Frank

Pilots, it is has been brought to my attention that I included the wrong area code in the transmission. Please hold off on adding the address to any of your packages. There are also rumors that the target may have shifted position. Do not fear, command is in contact with each other and we will pin down proper coordinates for everyone. Keep your eyes open and keep packing those bombs!

The commanders have found more intel with the help of some of our sneakier pilots. Correct coordinates will be sent out shortly to the entire squadron. Please confirm again when you have received the updated coordinates. Let's fly!