July's Jumpin' Bumpin' Rockin' Run! Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New coordinates received. Bombing sights calibrated accordingly!

Frank

Great job, pilots! Good communications are key to a great mission!

Keep loading those bombs and don't be afraid to think outside the box with your munitions. When I was (dastardly) targeted I was overwhelmed by all of your creativity. Rabbit pelts, unique woods for tampers, woods you harvested from your own properties, chocolates, coffee, pens, handmade crafts, and so much more. Don't be afraid to send something non-pipe related if you think it will blow the target sky-high!

Lock 'n load, let's make this target cry!

Getting bomb loadout coordinated and onto mission craft today. Planning an early launch for tomorrow.

Code:

Early to bed
early to rise
makes a bomb more explosive...
when it arrives.

Bomb bays are ready for loading.

Fueling ready to begin once Moab is on board.

Preflight checklist commenced.

Tell the boys at the University Seismic Center to dial down their gain.

Aircraft already launched from the #5 waist catapult. Coming in from sea and based upon the need for in flight refueling projections and my range to target I am off for a night mission. Currently on track for a precise and timely delivery of selected ordinance on the unsuspecting target.

Heaven help that poor, poor bastard!

Frank

Target painted, mag rail charging. Haven't fired one of these before. This'll be cool! 8)

Airborn and winging our way toward the (as yet) unsuspecting target.

Optimum flight path engaged. Fuel consumption optimal. All systems nominal.

MOAB is tucked securely in the bay, eager for carnage.

Crew have their official BoB kazoos and are providing an uplifting chorus of "Up in the Air Jr Birdman".

Ahhh. What a fine, sweet morning.

Bomber on the runway, just waiting to clear the home field. PM about to be sent.

Awesome job, pilots! Don't forget to send me tracking for each bomb, thank you to those who already have. This is going to be spectacular!

Flight will arrive at apogee at 23:40 Zulu. Primary stage burn is nominal. Telemetry hand-off in T minus 20 minutes and counting......
Mark

Fokker is in the air with pilot heading for the target with my bomber grinning madly as he packs extra shrapnel into the petard. 

Cheers all,

Tim