Jumping June Bugs! :: June BoB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders received, sir!

Is it just me or do we seem to be running light lately? Come on, gents! Let's muster up a real hell-fire!

kaitlyn3837":723e1wuy said:
Orders received, sir!

Is it just me or do we seem to be running light lately? Come on, gents! Let's muster up a real hell-fire!
The squad seemed a little thin on the last one too. We made up for it with quality ordinance, but still...

Fr_Tom":9kqyqyr3 said:
kaitlyn3837":9kqyqyr3 said:
Orders received, sir!

The squad seemed a little thin on the last one too. We made up for it with quality ordinance, but still...
Sometimes a Seal team can do more damage than a division. I noticed that our musters have been light of late as well. Lots of life changes can influence our participation. No worries, the wheel will come back around...

Buncha Rip Van Winkles...but still asleep.   :sleep:

Use to be close to thirty...now barely over ten. I'm thinkin' we need to wave some flags an' kick some butt!

smiley-kick-butt.gif

Don't we have a better emoticon for kickin' butt? Someone? Anyone!

Is there anything in the charter that forbids forming a press gang lol?

Perhaps a modicum of good will communications and face to face pow wows would help?

I'm all for a sleeper gang - roving bands of Bombers, sneaking outside other BoB member's homes, smoking our strongest Lat blends outside their bedroom windows....

We don't believing in forcing people to do things, but I think we're all for strong nudges in the right direction. 8)

Sadly, life happens. I wish folks were more active all the time, but we can't see into the future. I know I've not been nearly as active this month, because most of my time has been dedicated to packing my apartment into little boxes to move across the country.

Anywho! I think we should have the BoBseals. An elite team of Bombers, drumming up interest and shenanigans all around the forum!

WarlockBob":9kerkx4e said:
I'm all for a sleeper gang - roving bands of Bombers, sneaking outside other BoB member's homes, smoking our strongest Lat blends outside their bedroom windows....

We don't believing in forcing people to do things, but I think we're all for strong nudges in the right direction. 8)

Sadly, life happens. I wish folks were more active all the time, but we can't see into the future. I know I've not been nearly as active this month, because most of my time has been dedicated to packing my apartment into little boxes to move across the country.

Anywho! I think we should have the BoBseals. An elite team of Bombers, drumming up interest and shenanigans all around the forum!
I too am all for RAKs. (Random Acts of Kindness). Those who wish to conspire with these can rotate as they wish. Perhaps diversifying our crews, the BoBseals, the BoBerets, TopBoBgun, and sure, why not Rangers? I'm looking at you Oldmansmoking....

Muahahahaaaaaahhhhh..........

Oh my, no..... Nothing rash, to be sure......

Good hard targets, carefully chosen in advance. There will be more PMs required, I think.. Or not.. But recruitment is already on my mind.... We'll see...