Jumping June Bugs! :: June BoB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fr_Tom":pufmk4jl said:
Shouldn't we all be reporting "out for deliver" or something?
I think mine is being dragged to the target by a tuckered out snail that is waiting for the holiday to be over :x

Yeah, if appropriate. And if you want to. No requirement.

Mine was scheduled for delivery today, arrived at the proper town's post office at 7:30 am and looks like it's just sitting there. But then that mght just mean no one has updated the tracking and won't til it hits the porch. We've seen that often enough.

I was exactly right...

DELIVERED!

Screen-Shot-2014-05-06-at-8.36.26-PM.png

You know I try very hard not to offend anyone but today I was here at home minding my own business when all of a sudden I was subjected to an unwarranted attack. Now I'm pretty sure that I have vanquished all of my known enemies so I was somewhat at a loss as to who was responsible for the devastation that was raining down. After this wave of ordinance stopped falling I began to assess the damage. While extensive there was plenty of evidence who was responsible for this sneak attack. Turns out this wasn't from any of my enemies but to my shocking surprise I discovered that my own beloved brothers and sisters have plotted, conspired, and with great military precision launched multiple weapons of mass destruction that have left me nearly speechless and suffering wonderment as to why a brother in good standing has been subjected to this overwhelming action? It appears that there may be another wave of ordinance coming in so until all of the damage can be determined there will be no pictures or description. I believe when another 24 hours has past everything should be revealed. I will say that what has hit do far is impressive. It seems as though some of my beloved family has forgotten what a treacherous vindictive old geezer I can be. It appears it's time for me to remind you that bombing a family member can result in warm feelings and bring about retaliation. :)

AJ

Ever have that feeling... You know the one that says, "I should be participating this month, but..."
I wish I'd have participated, my 'but' doesn't look that important at the moment.
Couldn't of happened to a finer gent.

Carnage, Heavy Damage, and Total Destruction

There was a time when the BoB Bombers were a noble organization with lofty goals. Now they pick on old helpless and harmless old men. By launching masses of heavily armed craft you've managed to rain down enough destruction to totally humble this old man and fill what's left of his heart with a warm glow. I suspect the warmth is due to the radiation of kindness commonly associated with this group. I must say there was hard hitting ordinance. There were several hard to come by or rare bombs. One in particular I had been trying to track down for more than a year but could never get my hands on it. It's the Germain's Special Latakia Flake. There were multiple munitions like Kendal Twist, Condor, Count Pulaski, Kentucky Bird, and Rotary Navy Twist, that I've never seen before. In addition to the very nice handmade tampers I got a handsome wooden handmade pipe rest with a drying tray. All of these handmade items will hold a place of honor in my collection. In addition to the great tobacco there was also a humidor of ITC 10th Anniversay Cigars by Rocky Patel. A full box of twenty cigars no less. All of what I've mentioned plus samples, pouches, and tins of very good tobacco. I'll probably have to live another entire year so that I can be sure to enjoy every flake given by my very special family at the BoB. Thank each of you so much.

AJ

Ordinance Used:

1 Box of 20 ITC 10th Anniversary Cigars.
1 Wooden handmade pipe rest with drying tray.
3 Handmade very nice tampers.

Tobacco Tins:
1 Ennerdale
1 Orlik Racing Green
1 Orlik Mellow Mixture
1 Orlik Club Mixture
1 Orlik Golden Sliced
1 Germain's Special Latakia Flake
2 Cabbie's Mixture
1 H&H Mangum Opus

1 8 oz. bag D&R PenHooker

Pouches of Tobacco:

1 Smoker's Pride
1 Condor
2 Kentucky Bird
1 Kendal Twist
1 Sinclair Highland Sliced

Samples of Tobacco:

1 D&R Cock Strong
1 Optimum
1 Straus Tobacco - Blue Chip
1 Straus Tobacco - Sleepy Hollow
1 Count Pulaski
1 Shortcut to Mushrooms
1 Bill Bailey's Balkan
1 Erinmore Flake
1 Rotary Navy Flake
1 GH Sweet Rum Twist/PigTail

3 Packs of Pipe Cleaners

2 Kentucky Birds? You might have the biggest stash of that on the East Coast! :lol!: I hope you enjoy the fallout :D