Jumping June Bugs! :: June BoB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's all remember that there are no loose cannons...and that our Commander needs to approve any and all actions under the name of the Squadron...or any subgroups, etc and what they would do and how. Yadda, yadda.

It might be time for a new co-Commander. We should check with our current fearless leader re that question.

Sorry for being out of pocket; between packing up all my worldly possessions into boxes and not getting any notification emails about this thread, I've completely missed the past few posts.

In regards to operations - yes, all operations must be approved by myself or Ozark Wizard. Jesse and I made the decision to accept Wiz's wish to replace Jesse's place, but due to moving and travel I've handled these months back to back, with assistance from Wiz. Luckily, Wiz will cover the next two months (with my help and input, of course), so I can focus on moving and getting settled into my new home.

RAK's, random bombs, etc. are nice, but without approval from command HQ, they are NOT squadron-affiliated. The Bombers are the Bombers, and we do our own thing. If command needs to discuss matters of enrollment and activity among ourselves and some select few, we will certainly do that. For those that are active, never fear - command will let you know what's going on, through a combination of public posts and private messages.

As far as recruitment, I'll be in touch with important folks to get a long-term plan figured out.

Bob

PS - the time is nigh for birds to get in the air. I expect confirmation of departures and tracking information soon!!

Just practicing up on my form for a few days...then takeoff on Wednesday!

SSZ_class_blimp_dropping_bomb_WWI_IWM_Q_67695.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 400px

Fokker heading for the runway now, will advise once flight clearance has been given.

Love the piccy BH

Cheers

Tim

Oh man! A mini bomb squad running secret missions and causing havoc would be fun! And darn you, Wiz! You took my immediate name thought, BoBerets! Or Delta Pipe Force.

Other names not including military themes: Tuff Puffs, Packer Rats, Reaming Reapers, The Raging Bowlers.

Also, this month has been hectic but my bomb is packaged and according to USPS calculations, I will have to ship tomorrow for correct target timing. WOOT WOOT!

Bomb is on the way and according to estimates, should arrive at the proper time!

Bombs away!!

BH, you find the coolest dang steampunk pictures on the internet. It's always fun to see what you'll come up with next.

So far, these are the folks I've got tracking information from -

1. DrumsAndBeer X
2. DrT999 X
3. Fr_Tom X
4. Timbo
5. WarlockBob X
6. Ozark Wizard X
7. Blackhorse X
8. nismo270r X
9. Jevverrett
10.kaitlyn3837 X

I've got information from another one of you regarding your delivery - I didn't mark you off this list, but I know what's going on, so no worries.

Let's keep on keepin' on!