June 2013 - BoB Bomber Summer Mission Extravawhat?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders sent. Post confirmation here or orders received.

------
As a side note, due to some family illness and a sudden death, I missed some work. That has caused me to be very behind on a project due this weekend. I have not been as timely in this mission. My apologies.

Orders received. Start short feeding the Flying Monkeys.

MonkeyKing-ColorTest.jpg

too late for me to play? I know I said I would take a few months off but I miss it. If I can slide into this declaration of divine devastation, then reverend demolition shall deliver mass destruction on doomed dupes

rev

the rev":s6pnywak said:
too late for me to play?  I know I said I would take a few months off but I miss it.  If I can slide into this declaration of divine devastation, then reverend demolition shall deliver mass destruction on doomed dupes

rev
Not too late. Orders on their way.

Did it taste like...... Chips! It's a on the computer and they have c....... Ah never mind.

From Bomber HQ:

Every bomber has picked up their orders. Weather report indicates clear skies on day of deployment. God speed bombers!

i.keenum":bp9xpay5 said:
Did it taste like...... Chips!   It's a on the computer and they have c....... Ah never mind.
Believe he's still using a teletype. Next year's promise is for one of those newfangled video terminals.

Oh crap! That's RIGHT! I gotta figure out what to hit "Mr. Soon To Be a Crispy Critter" with.

Let's see...hard and detailed research shows that he:

1. Smokes a pipe.
2. Uses real pipe tobacco in the pipe.
3. Would likely use pipe 'stuff'...gear, furniture, accouterments, etc.
4. Being a guy, would wear t-shirts...but size? Hmmm. An issue.
5. Being 'in stir' in a state facility, certainly has plenty of time to read...five to ten I think it was...so books? Maybe a thing about Houdini. Cool Hand Luke? Maybe...Papillon.
6. Has his 'clothing needs' pretty much taken care I guess the t-shirt thing can be dropped.
7. Um...smokes a pipe. (I guess that's like full circle)

So note the avatar here. As you can tell by the rapier like perception and penetrating insights, the avatar relates...um, not really much at all. lol

How's picking payload going for you boys? I've been stocking up on Captain Black Cherry. I really hope it makes it's mark.