KNOCK IT THE EFF OFF! >:(

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
You know, guys, enough is enough, already. What do I have to do, eh? Beg? Fine. I'll beg.

Please, PLEASE stop sending me stuff. If I've made you think I'm a poor, helpless lout, I'm not. I'm a rich, CEO billionaire that laughs maniacally whenever you working-class slobs send me the sweat off your brow in pipe and tobacco form. I'm evil. I kick puppies. I make babies cry. I grave-rob, snatch church offering plates and trip blind people. I pile nails in handicapped parking spots, blast 5,000-watt bass from my car at 3AM next to your house, stomp flowers and eat hummingbirds.

There, are you happy? You're supporting my evil. Now quit sending me stuff. :lol: I never begged for this crap on the sly, mooched or whatever, when I want something, I'll ask directly. :lol: STOP IT! :lol:

Effing toeheads. Now I know why PeeBee is the way he is.

8221881248_d759b94627_c.jpg

(...though I cannot help but say... that Tsuge smokes nicely, and I absolutely love the shape--and yes, the grain is 90% straight all the way around...for a Kaga?...holy crap...thank you, anonymous friend...the ODF and FVF were a nice touch...)

(...but stop it... :oops: )

8)

the rev":0tc745t6 said:
stop being a whiny bitch and take your free gifts
I'm going to scotch-stalk you if I'm ever in L.A. They'll start appearing at your door. With creepy notes and photographs of families neither of us have ever met.

8)

am I going to get another spanking for using the b word?

rev

the rev":7smrlds8 said:

rev
One can only hope. :twisted: :lol: Or you hope, which could get weird... :heart:

:lol:

8)

Most Excellent.

I'd call that bomb a micro-nuke. Small package big impact.

Really nice tobaccos there too. :D

Kyle Weiss":rq8k4ppb said:
I hate all of you.

So I'm going to take it out on Star the Cat.

381583_527283890617503_1427446520_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/thecatstar

8)

(EVIL--not worth bombing)
I am selling my truck, and with the money I am going to buy you 15 of the best pipes you have ever seen. Why?

because you finally had the guts to do what I have not

go go go cat killler

rev

Ha you deserve all of it. You keep the place fun and encourage the crazies to come out of hiding. I think he is prime candidate for the next bombing run. :cheers:

the rev":4q8u8hjs said:

rev
No spankings, for this one you get a bitch slap :lol:

..... But, you're kinda scary, so I'll let someone else handle that :)

Kyle, it wasn't me, but I'll say it anyhow. " Eff you Kyle!! :twisted: