Kyle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sir I haven't, but was wondering and hoping the same thing. :afro:

LOL, "embarrassed"? I'm thinking that's the kinda thing he'd revel in;) .

He is probably most likely diligently working on a new pipe tobacco review for us here on the forums. I sent him a PM back about 6 weeks ago, but he hasn't read it yet, probably because like I said he is probably working on a tobacco review.

If he keeps fooling around, I am going to get a good draft and surpass his post count! ;)

George Kaplan":sq2iodqe said:
Who's this "Kyle"?

Whoa! Who is this? Could this be...? Yes it is. It's George himself. Hiya buddy. How's it going?  :cheers:

AJ

There goes the neighborhood. Just when the property values had started to creep back up.

puros_bran":5uvz6w6p said:
There goes the neighborhood.  Just when the property values had started to creep back up.
If Kyle and Rob_In_MO show up today I'll be putting my membership up for sale. :lol!:

AJ

Hey there. I've been lurking a bit over the summer. Getting by with a phone instead of a computer these days, which is good for most things, but not great for posting. Not sure if the new crowd here would know what to do with me anyway.

George Kaplan":36xxk6g9 said:
Hey there. I've been lurking a bit over the summer. Getting by with a phone instead of a computer these days, which is good for most things, but not great for posting. Not sure if the new crowd here would know what to do with me anyway.
We'll teach them anything they need to know. Glad to see you're still among the living. Sure hope you're going to be around for a while. :)

AJ

Richard Burley":ft624kfp said:
I believe he lurks, somewhat embarrassed by a 13,000+ post count.
LoL! Yeah the no post count is one of the reasons the Facebook pipe world is thriving. NBD People come and they go, it's a fact of life on boards. :shock:

Thanks for thinking of me, AJ. What's that line? "Take away a woman's hands and she loses her voice"? Well, take away Kaplan's emoticons, image links, quotes, Photoshop, PM hatemail, and YouTube links and he lurks. (The mobile version of this forum ain't much fun)

George Kaplan":q61azirc said:
George, the new crowd will probably think you are Yukon Cornelius, using the alias George Kaplan on the message boards.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tFxzohbXLSo" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>