L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My info was . . . nothing, just confirming it was sent out Wednesday :scratch:

Mine shows it was forwarded on to a new address? Perhaps someone moved and didn't update the Commander?

Son of a B....

Well, we may have one problem address this month, but it ain't mine. I just got home from work to see a pile of cardboard boxes sitting on the side porch. Sort of makes one regret that "poor bastard about to get leveled" bit.

I've been gifted tobacco before, sure. I've even been solo bombed before...but never hit en masse. I was fairly certain I'd been hit when I saw the boxes, but any doubt was erased when I stepped out of my car - despite the cardboard and (I assume) plastic packaging material, I can smell the Latakia from ten feet away. Outdoors. In the wind.

Photos and details will follow once I get this madness sorted out. Thanks to all!

(and now to wait for the other sucker to realize he's been hit).

I sure laughed at you laughing at "the poor bastard" for about 10 minutes this morning :lol:

gravel":cm3q1xya said:
Mine was delivered yesterday, but there is no mention of it from the "poor bastard" as idbowman put it. It could be one of those areas that list it as delivered when really its out enjoying a pint.
Sounds like my package popped out for a pint yesterday before it hit the "poor bastard". :lol:

Delivered!!!

Have fun Ian!!! :affraid: :cheers: :affraid: :cheers:

scotties22":atwu34sp said:
I sure laughed at you laughing at "the poor bastard" for about 10 minutes this morning :lol:
I love it when the targets talk smack before the destruction rains down. :twisted: You had it coming, Bowman, you poor bastard!
I'm starting to wonder about this second target, though. Could it be the squadron actually missed for once?

It looks for sure like everyone (including me?) is using a wrong address.

Well I hate to do it, but I guess I should ask the target in question if there is an issue with the address. It was right off my master listm created last year and updated in October.

Sorry everybody. My box is among the ones that are 'out there' too. Not a good thing.

Hold on. This may take a while.

So...

We're OK here citizens.

The second target decided to elude any potential attacks by MOVING...and of course not telling anyone around here. Took it on the lam, in other words. Nice.

He DID say that he put in a change of address thing...so...hopefully things will get back on track within a day...or so.

If not, then you can expect your packages back in, I'd say between one and two weeks. (lol)

What you do after that is up to you. (heh, heh)

Sorry guys I moved last week. Moving sucks. :shock: I an bring honored and will be at the post office first thing tomorrow.

i.keenum":h1r0otmv said:
Sorry guys I moved last week. Moving sucks. :shock: I an bring honored and will be at the post office first thing tomorrow.
Hahaha - even better. I now we need a flying turkey badge...

Blackhorse":vqnkwdre said:
How about one for keyboarding accuracy, grammar and not forgetting words in the middle of sentences?
This, and all of the above, really, gives me the giggles. Well done, everyone, all around, and thanks for sorting out the confusion, boss. Ian K will pay the price for his failure to update command regarding his whereabouts when he discovers that I only put a little dry ice in with all the fresh trout I sent him, reasoning it would only be in the mail for a day...

Sorry had to reload the operating system on my laptop and every thing has been communicated through my phone for about two weeks. Auto correct murders grammatical correctness.

I don't deserve this honor and dread going to the post office tomorrow. Thank you one and all.

You are gentleman and scholars.

i.keenum":m4bzh8w8 said:
That's the best automated defense system I have ever seen! :affraid: Dang you Ian! No worries though, I will resend it if I must. You will feel the destruction even if I have to mid air refuel for this one.

You do however owe me a Shuriken :twisted: :lol:

GrampaGrossbart":m4bzh8w8 said:
Ian K will pay the price for his failure to update command regarding his whereabouts when he discovers that I only put a little dry ice in with all the fresh trout I sent him, reasoning it would only be in the mail for a day...
...And eeeewwwwww! :pale:

Ooooh! Carbonated trout! If 'fishfuzz' adjusted his moniker to 'fishfizz' he'd be right on it.

IK - I have an app installed on my notepad...SwiftKey. Android OS. It's INSANE the thing is so smart. Does whole predictive word strings that are dead on. Learns words you type frequently. New school to me (as opposed to old) and best of all it's easy to use. But even IT plays the occasional little trick. Ya gotta proof what any robot writes before hitting 'send'.

I set mail forwarding wonder why it didn't come here? :fpalm: :scratch: