L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate not being in on this, have fun storming the castle

rev

I know this mission is for experienced BOB bombers only but if someone can keep me in mind for a future mission where a man can earn his wings i would appreciate it. Seems like allot of fun and right up my alley

Or if there is a thread that will tell me how to earn my wings please let me know

Blackhorse":dgzrgi1n said:
It depends on which Hockey team is your favorite.

(You get a 'by' on the above if you can prove membership on a curling team...any level.)
Oh I see how it is. this is one of those trick questions.

I will see if my folks still have any pictures from my high school days when i was on the curling team. As for hockey I have to publicly announce that I am a fan of any team that does not come from Ottawa or Montreal and will add my blood flows blue and white.

Maple Leaf guy, eh? Buffered by youth curling. OK, you're in.

Send me your mailing address, written just like it would be on an envelope, and if you want in on this mission I'll send you the full guidelines (Mission Statement) and if you believe you can uphold them I'll send you orders and targeting information for this round. If you prefer to hold off til next time...that will be part two of the test. lol

- BH

Let's wait just a wee bit there. I just shipped him the guidelines and he's reviewing his responsibilities. If he says 'yea' to the do's and don'ts of the thing then you can start with the congrats. Til then...he's an OUTSIDER!

As you all know, out vetting process is extensive and exhaustive. This could take DAYS...WEEKS!

I imagine it's a bit late for me to get on this month's mission but I'd like to join the squadron for May. That is, of course, if the Commander determines I'm fit for the squadron.

If you want in on this month, that could happen. Read above what just happened to derrickyoung and follow the directions given him...PM me your mailing address like you would write it on an envelope...I'll then send you the guidelines / mission statement...if you think you can uphold them I'll declare you 'certifiable' and you can fly with the rest. All the rest of us are certainly certifiable!

I'll PM you my info. I forgot that I already blew my budget bombing my buddy who just moved into a new home. Every man needs a housewarming gift that he doesn't have to share with his wife. Although, knowing his wife, me may have to share that as well...

Next month for sure!