March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package ready to be handled by the cheerful folks at the post office.

"Turn and cough, sir."

Package now leaving the West (best) coast for maximum impact.

st-pat10.jpg

Been waiting for ordinance from overseas for a number of weeks. I was going to go ahead and pack up this morning and not use the intended items...but the doorbell rang at 5 pm and I was handed a nice box from the expected location. Now ain't that just amazin'! I sure think it is. Whooie! Hot dang! HooAhhh! Etc.

Anyway, keep those cards and letters coming in...in terms of PM's that is. Cool. Thanks.

Time's a-wastin'!

Let the mayhem begin.

Release the Flying Monkeys!

Got my runway clearance at the butt-crack of dawn.

Trying a new logistics program where my B&M pays for the shipping; so I hope everything goes ok but I'm anticipating minor flaws. Thank you Outwest Tobacco and thank you Gene!

Shameless plug :lol:
http://www.outwesttobacco.com/
Lots of Pete's, decent selection of tinned tobacco and plenty of bulk to go around. Not to mention the owner and staff are some of the best people I know!

Heck, I been doin'' bidness with Gene fer years! Good folks there at Out West all right. They are sometimes the only shop in the country to have that odd tin of Gawith, so I have always have kept them on my bookmark page.

Cold here this A.M. so, warming the engines and getting de-iced.

Wilkes Honey Habanero BBQ bomb should be airborn buy noon local time.

Well, the package was delivered to the campus post office. # sent to the Commander

Ya know, it's gonna be a lovely Spring day today and into the end of the week.

The Squadron meteorological forecast calls for a light breeze to carry the subtle aroma of aviation fuel for the next several days. It'll be warming up considerably as we approach the weekend with what might be record high temperatures on Friday...this brought about by a major front moving in...bringing with it heavy showers of incendiary bombs. This will be accompanied by localized guerrilla activity including artillery, mortar and small weapon launched grenades. Then, in a rarely seen development, there will be capsaicin showers, expected to be heavy on Friday, in the form of multi-national pepper sauces of all kinds. The joint, as it were, will indeed be jumpin'.

Ahhhh hahaha hahaha haha!!!

Bomb load for BH and Greyson is on its way.

Special Note: For those of you that might fulfill mission ordinance via placing an order with an online vendor. I got a PM that described one bro's order that resulted in having to pay a 75 0/0 tax on top of the items plus shipping...vendor in the same state as the target. Be careful when you order stuff.

Blackhorse":7beaaaya said:
Heck, I been doin'' bidness with Gene fer years! Good folks there at Out West all right. They are sometimes the only shop in the country to have that odd tin of Gawith, so I have always have kept them on my bookmark page.
That's my local B&M! Glad to know the brothers send him some business, and a special thanks from me because without that business I would have no where local to go and have a pipe with friendly people!
Which Gawith are you speaking of, BH? If you let me know I can bug him and get some more in regular stock, especially if its something I will like. :lol:

Also, we have been working on some possibility of either a BoB discount and/or a raffle kind of thing. Still in it's infancy for now and I know I will need BoB Board approval before anything can be finalized. Who doesn't love free stuff or a nice discount though? :shock:

1. Several years ago he was the only guy in the country with tins of Fire Dance Flake, which I was hunting for. No need to bug him. Unless he wants to carry a regular stock of Stonehaven. But that's not possible.

2. Being a board member (at least I think I am) I doubt there's any board involvement needed if a vendor wants to offer a discount. Most order systems have a place to put notes or a comment or perhaps a code. If a member were to just write 'BoB' in that it would be the easiest way for a buyer to deal with it.

3. A raffle? That might need a discussion re how it work, what it entailed, if there would be any potential of affecting the organization etc. There might be history on something like that of which I'm not aware offhand. So it would be prudent to pass it by the guys at the 'old folks home' as it were.