May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna go with a big bowl of homemade caramel......that could just be that my mind is on sweets at the moment though :lol:

Are you referring to this beauty? Note that finally, it has a front bumper. It has quite the appetite, and thankfully our fuel prices are somewhat better than most of the country. The issue is the octane it likes. The best I have gotten out of it since the transplant is about 12 to the gallon, but it is so worth it. At idle, the lope is music, and at about 2000, its voice changes and it really pulls. Yes, I have been roaming the countryside and town just to make noise. Yes to the possum. Would you like the recipe for possum pie? I bet scotties22 has it, as she's not that far from me. And while on that subject, hang in there girl.

Where zactly are you at Lasath? I grew up in the woods not too far from Fort Leonard Wood. And you're right, I could call my Granny tomorrow and get the recipe...if I were so inclined :lol:

scotties22":5wr0nnfe said:
I grew up in the woods not too far from Fort Leonard Wood.

Ooo....I had a buddy stationed their after he graduated from West Point, let's just say he doesn't have the fondest memories - apparently they make it a point to send the lowest ranked graduate to FLW... :oops:

Dave_In_Philly":6b60bn08 said:
scotties22":6b60bn08 said:
I grew up in the woods not too far from Fort Leonard Wood.

Ooo....I had a buddy stationed their after he graduated from West Point, let's just say he doesn't have the fondest memories - apparently they make it a point to send the lowest ranked graduate to FLW... :oops:
It's Hill Billy central for sure. At night if you have your window open you can hear banjo music playing :lol:

Lesath":1fspmnvf said:
A little activity that occurs once a month in which members of the shadow BOB squadron destroy a carefully selected target by mail. Read back over our mission logs during the last twelve months. That will give you the heads up on our activities. Welcome to the Brotherhood.
Subtle hints?

The payload is airborne! And hey, here's what I'm bringing to the cook-out:

Grampa Grossbart's Buffalo Anything

4 teaspoons butter
1 cup hot sauce (ala Frank's)
4 tablespoons brewed coffee, or equivalent dry instant coffee
Your longest beard hair

Melt the butter in a skillet, then stir in the hot sauce and coffee. Now that you've got your base, toss that stuff with about a pound and a half of something--anything--and you're set to go. Really, anything works, from the standard fried bird parts to roasted cauliflower to, yanno, actual buffalo meat, in (cooked) meatball form--1 1/2 lbs of whatever it is for wet wings, or maybe 2 pounds if you like'em less messy. Just remember to add the beard hair on top, so that nobody else will try to hone in on your feast! I recommend pairing it with a super hoppy IPA, or a cold glass of Thai lemonade.

Birds in the air! I feel sorry for the target

Lesath what group size bowl are you packing that salmon in? and do you use the Frank method?

It's a large Big Green Egg, so maybe a group 50,000. I'll post a shot or two later, maybe a before and after. Usually I reserve that form of torment to Commander Blackhorse, but maybe I'll spread the agony around tonight. It's been quite some time since I've had an evening to lurk the forum and play at home.

img0329mc.jpg

Setting on a bed of bacon and pepper infused olive oil, then swaddled in bacon. At the temperature, in about an hour there will be results. Until then, more Guinness.