Mercy Bombing Mission - Sick Kid

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the “official” order day, so we should have word on the last four Beanie baby picks by tonight...or pretty soon anyway.

Moving the roster down a bit - here’s our current status...

Mercy Mission Roster and Beanie Baby Selections

1. Blackhorse...Pugsly the Pug & Tribble.
2. ontariopiper...Seaweed the Otter
3. Ozark Wizard...Chocolate the Moose
4. Brewdude...Coconut Monkey (Boo variant)
5. fsu92john...Whisper the Deer
6. DrT999...Slush Dog (Boo variant)
7. DrumsandBeer...Cheeks the Baboon
8. Oxman...Twigs the Giraffe
9. Mozjo33...Icepack the Polar Bear
10. Commander Kaitlyn...
11. MichaelM...Tracker the Basset Hound
12. Ocelot55...Goochie the Jellyfish
13. GuitarMyFriend...Hope the Praying Bear
14. arkansaspiper...Knuckles the Pig
15. Bub...Pouch the Kangaroo
16. Nismo270r...Slowpoke the Sloth

My tablet will not post the picture, tried copy and paste. At least the image was downloaded in here somewhere........

Chocolate the Moose enroute...

Ozzie...copy and paste doesn’t work. You have to save the image to your pad’s photo file (touch and hold down on the image and the Save Image thing pops up, click on that). Then use the function bar at the top of your writing page...the one just to the left of what looks like a TV screen.

PS: I hope you ordered from Amazon, as directed and not from the Etsy page you copied to this thing earlier.

TO ANY OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT YET ORDERED...YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL TO ORDER A “NEW” REGULAR BEANIE BABY...NOT USED. I HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT INTRODUCING ALLERGENS, PET DANDER, ETC. INTO THE SICK GIRL’S ENVIRONMENT.

ORDER FRON AMAZON.

PICK A VENDOR WITH THE QUICKEST SHIP DATES.

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS INSTEAD OF GOING ALL ROGUE ON US.

Signed, sealed and to be delivered

Pouch the Kangaroo

Slowpoke the Sloth on the way. Told Katie to get better faster than 'ol Slowpoke moves!  :face:

slowpoke_540x540.jpg

That’s everybody except for Commander Kaitlyn.

Most recent roster with selections noted

1. Blackhorse...Pugsly the Pug & Tribble.
2. ontariopiper...Seaweed the Otter
3. Ozark Wizard...Chocolate the Moose
4. Brewdude...Coconut Monkey (Boo variant)
5. fsu92john...Whisper the Deer
6. DrT999...Slush Dog (Boo variant)
7. DrumsandBeer...Cheeks the Baboon
8. Oxman...Twigs the Giraffe
9. Mozjo33...Icepack the Polar Bear
10. Commander Kaitlyn... :suspect:
11. MichaelM...Tracker the Basset Hound
12. Ocelot55...Goochie the Jellyfish
13. GuitarMyFriend...Hope the Praying Bear
14. arkansaspiper...Knuckles the Pig
15. Bub...Pouch the Kangaroo
16. Nismo270r...Slowpoke the Sloth
17. beeman86...Fleece the Lamb
18. Anonymous...Halo the Bear
19. Anonymous II...Valentino the Bear
20. taharris...Smoochie the Frog
21. GrampaGrossbart

Blackhorse":zhmjzhwp said:
Ozzie...copy and paste doesn’t work. You have to save the image to your pad’s photo file (touch and hold down on the image and the Save Image thing pops up, click on that). Then use the function bar at the top of your writing page...the one just to the left of what looks like a TV screen.

PS: I hope you ordered from Amazon, as directed and not from the Etsy page you copied to this thing earlier.

TO ANY OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT YET ORDERED...YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL TO ORDER A “NEW” REGULAR BEANIE BABY...NOT USED. I HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT INTRODUCING ALLERGENS, PET DANDER, ETC. INTO THE SICK GIRL’S ENVIRONMENT.

ORDER FRON AMAZON.

PICK A VENDOR WITH THE QUICKEST SHIP DATES.

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS INSTEAD OF GOING ALL ROGUE ON US.
Had to enlist a minion to do the deed, I asked what the stuffy looked like, this link was what was sent to me to show me. I am away from "my desk" at the moment, so I forwarded the link. When I return from Z'ha'dum I will deal with what's up...... Thanks for translating it into a picture for me Dave..... Good job!

It breaks my heart that there are so many of you nefarious characters not only willing, but eager...to frag some poor sick kid. I mean, my heart MUST be broken cause there’s a catch in my throat and a tear in my eye.

Thanks to all of you...really.

:(

Wow and DOUBLE WOW!  We just had another anonymous player want in on the fun.

That makes NINETEEN!  Any lurkers out there wanna make it an even twenty?

This one is sending Valentino the Bear.

I am at a loss here. I have no words to begin to express how deeply touched I am by your kindness. I am so very grateful to call this place home and to call you people my family. You have truly moved me to tears which is no easy thing.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I promise there will be pictures for you of the devistation.

Jim

huffelpuff":6jod9vwo said:
I am at a loss here. I have no words to begin to express how deeply touched I am by your kindness. I am so very grateful to call this place home and to call you people my family. You have truly moved me to tears which is no easy thing.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I promise there will be pictures for you of the devistation.

Jim
All that matters is that Katie gets better Jim! All the best.

Mo

arkansaspiper":ojx47ejk said:
that's what brothers do
+1

I do believe this is more than just a forum! Jim, you’re one of us! That makes Katie one of us. Keep us updated!

Zach