Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great, folks!!

So far, here's my list for tracking info; if your name has an X by it, you've sent me your stuff, or have informed me of your situation -

1.Blackhorse X
2.nismo270r X
3.fsu92john X
4.Eric Furgeson
5.DrT999 X
6.arkansaspiper X
7.Timbo X
8.Fr_Tom X
9.Ozark Wizard X
10.WarlockBob X
11.Jevverrett X
12.kaitlyn3837 X

I did see one bomber posted in the thread that his parcel was en route for destruction, but he did not provide me with tracking info. If you have it, please send it to me! I like to watch the points of terror as they wind their way across the world.

Tracking claims it's in the right place, but doesn't say it's out for delivery yet....

I've got the spyglass out, waiting for wisps of smoke... there's too many packages listed with delivery for today to not have some sort of destruction.

Let's all be vewy, vewy quiet while waiting for this wascally wabbit... :albino:

Fr_Tom":nt082hht said:
Delivered: March 31, 2017, 12:49 pm

I am waiting for a damage report and the pilot is heading back to the base.
Same here! :bom:

Boy, the guy pretty much lives in a dump, eh?

Just wait!

tomaha10.jpg

Sorry for the radio silence! Flight was on auto pilot while I was dealing with some home issues. Tracking telemetry reports a direct hit during the am hours today. Not sure if it was the porch or side door that was taken out.

It's in the right state at least, as of yesterday. Still waiting for a hit.