Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The important thing is, the identity of the target is still unknown!!

Looking good so far folks, I'm getting tracking numbers rolling into my inbox! Keep 'em coming, and I'll get the list updated and posted.

Woohoo!!

Going with a Tomahawk this run. Ordinance is being attached to flight for this mission....

Crew is getting into her flight suit, brushing her teeth, putting on makeup, performing pre flight checks and loading torpedos into her purse. Takeoff scheduled for 8:05 am. Specific mission data will be forwarded ASAP.

WoooHoooooo!

Hmmmm. Just got presented with a "list of demands" by the crew! Number one on the list is a new sateen flight suit...lots of zippers, BoB Squadron Parches...mission patches...etc.

Squadron & Mission Patches??? Hmmmmmm indeed.

Blackhorse":wtszregd said:
Crew is getting into her flight suit, brushing her teeth, putting on makeup, performing pre flight checks and loading torpedos into her purse. Takeoff scheduled for 8:05 am. Specific mission data will be forwarded ASAP.

WoooHoooooo!

Hmmmm. Just got presented with a "list of demands" by the crew! Number one on the list is a new sateen flight suit...lots of zippers, BoB Squadron Parches...mission patches...etc.

Squadron & Mission Patches???  Hmmmmmm indeed.
Make sure the outfit has matching shoes and purse. It won't do to have a miss matched ensemble.

I'm thinkin' one of those cute little pill box hats...Pilot is stressing camo, no pink, either dessert or arctic.

Maybe along the lines of uniforms in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Whatever. She ain't gettin' nuthin' til her mission metrics are up!