Mug Shots -

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll play. tried a side profile, still look like i'm punching a grump.
VRSj8KS.jpg

a little less staged, sorry for the instagramness:

Oxm5fQF.jpg

My girlfriend just too this one recently. Trying out the "Beard" thing...

My Moretti Super Magnum Oom Paul.

Zach

Up on Isle Royale N.P about two or three years back. Going back this spring, perhaps one of my last trips up there. I think I had just waded across a stream and although I had dried my feet and got by sox/boots back on, apparently I forgot to roll my pants legs down? Or, perhaps, I was showing a little skin for the really kinky and sick among us?

Natch

Natch, that looks like a place which I could sit there all day and just gaze at the wilderness

Great shots ladies & gents. Keep em coming. Natch, I spent quite a few years in St. Paul & Duluth, and the Boundary Waters were a favorite haunt. Gorgeous country up there.

Thomas James

Because he deserves to be here... Some of you don't realize it but he is the TRUE founder of BoB.. His spirit lives on in every exploded mailbox..

I'd like to put one of Ken up too but It's on the other computer.

:king: di tutti :king: :king: :king: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:face:

Sorry to break up the Original BoB club, but PeeB, that picture is a damn riot. :lol: Nice.

the original Bob club lives in you deeper than you know Kyle.. TJ woulda ate your lunch, and you would have reveled in it..

*shrug* No idea what that means, but if you guys dug him, I prolly woulda too.

I know BoB was something before I got here, I always think I got here "just in time," honestly. :heart: