My mother just died

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the kind words. It sure feels strange to know she's gone. Very strange.

williamcharles":g2656rlz said:
My mother just died. I'll be back in a few days.

I didn't know where to post this so if I posted it in the wrong place please over look me right now. I'm not thinking very clearly.
My deepest sympathy.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Phil

Guys, it's just now really sinking in that she's gone. Damn. This is rough. I know a lot of you guys know what it's like.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

We are deeply saddened by your loss. The brotherhood is here when you need us. :cry:

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.

AJ

My condolences also. I lost My Mother Seven years ago to Liver Cancer. I understand what you are going through. I wish you and your Family all the best during this trying time.

williamcharles":ul1ip3f0 said:
My mother just died. I'll be back in a few days.

I didn't know where to post this so if I posted it in the wrong place please over look me right now. I'm not thinking very clearly.
Awful news, my thoughts are with you.

Hate to hear of your mother passing, and wish we could be there for you, I will definetly be praying for strength to get through this time for you. We hear at BOB feel for you.
Charles

To me, losing a parent is the most painful experience in life. No one can describe it until it happens to them. I understand your pain and hope time will help you deal with it and let the good memories soothe and overshadow the pain.

Jim...an orphan since 1989

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts go out to you and your family. We are all here for ya buddy.

Really sorry to hear this. I know what you're going through. My mom died three years ago, and I miss her to this very day. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mike

Thanks everyone. That funeral was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Mike helped keep my mind occupied afterwards with that huge tobacco sale and figuring out what I could afford :)

Chuck, I saw you posting again, but I didn't want to go so far to ask how you were--I think we all know that. :)

Glad you're healing your heart a little. Sorry you had to go through that. All of us have or will one day, and I only hope your support is as good as it should be for the rest of us.

Glad you're back, too. 8)