My newest pipe... :)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a cracking pipe. What is is made of? The inside of the bowl is white, it looks like meerchaum, I'm sure it's not, but why is it white?
It looks too beautiful to smoke :)

thank you dear Sir for the nice comments :)

the wood is a normal briar... on the inside you can see a natural colour of the wood and on the outside you have several layers of stain and carnauba wax to see the grain of the wood better :)

I never knew that the natural colour of Briar was as light as that. You live and learn. You certainly make beautiful pipes. It must make you very proud when you finish such a pipe.

the head is made from birar... two black rings are acrylic.. wooden ring is Field Maple - very hard wood... mouthpiece is acrylic... :)
the rest of the pictures are here: Link for pictures

214nrwm.jpg

r9hjpv.jpg

adkluh.jpg

35lxm2s.jpg

dpde28.jpg

2dselbr.jpg

2zoyr95.jpg

5cglt1.jpg

2199vvd.jpg

Absolutely spiffing old boy. Really beautiful pipes. You are a magician. How many have you made?

thanks Alan :)
errmmm - i do not really count but this year i have made 25 of them... can't do more - they are all handmade and unique :)

St.Lucie Cherry pipe got her first smoke with Stanislav Balkan Latakia... very nice smoke... she is smoking just a tiny bit warmer than it would be expected from a same pipe made from briar... everything else is preety much the same... good smoke.. :)
hehehehe
regards

Very nice pipe! It has an organic look and (I would expect) feel to it. My hat's off to you sir!

Very nice work, I wish I could make more than just toast.

OMG, this pipe has the coolest straight grain and birdseye...nice carving technique also WELL DONE :cheers: