Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

need your prayers

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

vaperfavour

Reaction score
last night my best friend,jason dezens was ina major car accident, in grave condition, docs don't think he is going to make it. he is only 33. we need your prayers, brothers. we need your prayers.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Vaper,

I will be thinking of and praying for your friend today. Right now I ask the Lord that he will give Jason an added measure of strength that will allow his body to heal quickly from the injuries that he has sustained. Touch his body Father right now at this very moment. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

regor

Reaction score
I know how important thoughts and prayers are. Your friend and his family and friends have my very best. I do pray for a good recovery for him and his family and friends!!

Doc Manhattan

Reaction score
Praying for a quick and complete recovery, strength and comfort for his loved ones, and wise guidance for his care-givers.

A

Anonymous

vaperfavour,
My thoughts and prayers are with your friend Jason and his family and you.
EJ

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
Sorry to learn of this vaper. Prayers and thoughts are certainly with your friend and you.

Centurian 803

Reaction score
I am in agreement with my brothers for Jason's healing. I will continue to pray for him and for you. Keep us posted.

docwatson

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jason, wishing Jason a full recovery.
Andy

Puff Daddy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw this thread, praying for your friend. Hope all turns out OK.......

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score
Your friend will have a place in my thoughts today. May God and his mercy smile upon your friend.