New Year, New 'Baccy! January Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the crew! It feels a little short-handed this month, so I'm glad you could pop in and fill the ranks a bit :)

WarlockBob":wrfh5b81 said:
Well, my email notifications decided to stop on this thread so I'm a bit late.... but Gravel is in!

Orders have been sent this morning.
Yah, my notifications and hot links have failed as well......

Bomb is away!
Has anyone else noticed that priority mail is now 3 day? I could have sworn it was 2 day not that long ago...
Mike.

Ordnance will deploy one day late due to forgetfulness of the pilot. :roll:

I received a package from Smoking Pipes today, with no invoice or other communication, containing a tin of Rattray's Stirling Flake and one of McConnell's Scottish Cake.  As I doubt SmokingPipes is now sending out random tins (which would be nice, if a poor business model), unless told otherwise I'll presume I have taken a hit here!  Thank you, whomever, BoB Bomber or otherwise.

After a few delays, bird is away! Sorry for the late launch fellas!

Now, let's watch the devastation!

Ah.

Oh nooooooo!!!!

Does that mean the wolves need to stay on the sunny side of the slope?

My flight apparently got lost for about 12 hours, circling around NC. However, it now seems to be off in the right (general) direction. . . .

I just finished fixing the last shingle on the bunker after all the holiday hijinks when an apparently stray bomb sailed through my front door causing another round of damage! I haven't had time to document the damage with a photo, but the mad bomber clearly had my number. A tin of Capstan Gold which has been on my to try list, and at least 8 onces of Weybridge that I'm smoking as I type! Thank you brother!

Heading back towards the homestead and came across a pickup rolled on it's side and idling, so I went over for a look.

From the open door, a trail of blood led me to the remains of the postman. Letters and packages were scattered about the forest floor. Clutched in his hands, a box from North Carolina, addressed to me. I sat next to his disemboweled corpse and opened the parcel......

Excellent contents including a home made blend, a pouch of Peterson Irish Dew, an ounce each of Perique, Alamosa, and Prairie Wind, a cigar and cutter. a clay pipe and a spice container of Bone Suckin' Sauce/seasoning. I saw the wolf tracks, looked about and discerned the pack had moved on a while ago.....

I looked over at the body in the tattered uniform, and loaded the pipe with the home made blend. After getting the smoke burning nicely, I started reading the seasoning bottle.

Bone suckin' good, it said. I looked over. Well, I was a bit peckish, and there was nothing I could do to help the poor man at this point. I finished the bowl and headed back up the hill.

At that very moment, a Sheriff car came around the bend and stopped. We spoke for a moment, apparently the carrier was missing for hours and the officer was sent along the route to find him. We exchanged info and when he went to get on his radio, I went home...........

Well, I guess the seasoning might work on chicken too.

(smirk)

Thanks to the rouge who bombed me, and thanks for indulging me in this random fictitious rambling!