November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least I have an excuse......I'm a woman after all. And we tell way dirtier jokes that you boys ever thought about. We just choose to do so when you are not around.....gotta keep you thinking we're ladies :lol:

Not really.........just wanted to see if anyone would take the bait :lol:

It's a gloomy day here and I needed a little entertainment.

I have some horrible ones but that's best left to the good ol rubber room. :twisted:

I'm gonna have to check that place out one of these days. Give you boys a run for your money :lol:

I have been married for 24 years, and have 21 and 23 year old daughters... my belief in the nobility of the finer sex has not wavered, they are pillars of virtue. They neither swear, burp or fart.

and if I shown otherwise I shall be very put out

rev

the rev":n2b540h5 said:
I have been married for 24 years, and have 21 and 23 year old daughters... my belief in the nobility of the finer sex has not wavered, they are pillars of virtue. They neither swear, burp or fart.

and if I shown otherwise I shall be very put out

rev
You have to come to my next family gathering....... :lol:

scotties22":ra5jaagn said:
You have to come to my next family gathering....... :lol:

Atrapitis.gif

Can we get on with this?
I got a turkey sitting in the garage that's starting to stink the whole house up! :twisted:

Can we get on with this?
I got a turkey sitting in the garage that's starting to stink the whole house up!

Perfect! Just perfect! Likely the old hen is gettin' pretty "TOXIC" by now! Excellent!

SPECIAL MISSION NOTE AND REMINDER:

NOTE: Just a few minutes ago I completed the incredible task of sending out addendums to the mission orders for all those concerned (about 90% of the crew). Please attend to this infomation as needed and as always -

NO CHATTER HERE OR AMONG YOURSELVES
REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THIS OR OTHER DETAILS, ETC.
AT THIS ESPECIALLY SENSITIVE POINT IN PLANNING!

REMINDER: As I know that some of you planned on mailing early...remember that Monday is another one of those pesky federal holidays, so the USPS offices will be closed...so plan your movements accordingly.

Blackhorse":yis0khsc said:
NO CHATTER HERE OR AMONG YOURSELVES
REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THIS OR OTHER DETAILS, ETC.
Well, that makes conversation difficult... maybe we could talk about the weather? Ah on second thought...

Chattter away all you want ya big goof! Just not about targeting or shipping, etc. where it might jeopardize target identity...of course.

Say, did ya see game two of the series...WOW...three homers for Sandoval! Love those Giants!

Hope I'm not going to have to cry the rest of the night away...election results now coming in like gangbusters!

Why is it they don't ever have John Stewart doing analysis on the returns...isn't he a news guy?

My daughter was in New York when Sandy hit there...thank goodness she was way over near Buffalo and not on Statton Island!

...let's see, one more...

S0, has there ever been a better Fall for college football in Oregon? the U of O is ranked #2 in the nation by 3 out of 4 and depending on who you listen to OSU is either #11, 12 or 13. The joy of watching my alma mater (U of O) beat the holy crap out of everybody that's fool enough to take the same field is likely magnified by the many years of 'almost' and 'pretty close' and even a number of years that were pretty much..."OMG, they did WHAT?". All I gotta say is, 'Bout time'!.

There, that's five.

Psst... It was game 1 v. Verlander. Game two was a 2-0 win for Bumgardner.