November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is. I generally post from my phone and I wasnt as careful with MadBum's name.

Game two also feature Doug Fister taking a Gregor Blanco line drive off the head.

tech2576":atv48uq7 said:
The Turtles won the World Series!?
Giant Space Turtles to be precise.

"Come on, space monsters. Bring it on!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B-UACM_8q_Q" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I heard there is an election going on, shall we discuss the merits of the candidates? I will start

Roseanne Barr: Man she is funny, I like funny people. If our president was a stand up comedian I would listen to their speeches. And we need a woman in the white house

rev

I am leaning towards Chevy Chase. Self confidence, sense of humor, uses logic...

I'm kinda liking Stephen Colbert. He's got the proper attitude.

And...quick question here...

Would you call the election coverage biased if they refer to Obama having won Pennsylvania as, Pennsylvania having FALLEN to Obama?

Election? Oh riiight right. Yeah I wish we had some coverage of that over here, haven't heard a peep about it. Is it still going on? You guys are so lucky, I bet there has been a bit of coverage for you over there if you'd looked for it.

:)

Blackhorse":avc22wws said:
Yeah...they're even doing election coverage on the SciFi channel!
Lucky lucky lucky. I know how you cant get enough BH, you must be loving it.

Blackhorse":om6ufzzv said:
Well, they just annoounced Obama as the winner, so I guess that's that.
I'll be buying three pounds of tobacco and 3000 rounds of ammo tomorrow.

Just happy we can focus on more important things now...LIKE BOB BOMBING!!!

Invitation small print reads:

'Visitors must dress like Elk'

Ocelot55":v8jz410f said:
I'll be buying three pounds of tobacco and 3000 rounds of ammo tomorrow.

Just happy we can focus on more important things now...LIKE BOB BOMBING!!!
I'll bring 3,000 beer bottles to kill.

As long as they are full when you arrive....don't go having all the fun of drinking them by yourself :lol:

If anyone out there knows how to get hold of DreadGerbil outside of the PM system here please let me know...He's got both mission orders still sitting in his 'IN' box...so he can't know diddly squat about the mission yet! Somebody's gotta shake that boy outta the sack or he's likely to miss the fun and get drummed outta the Squadron.