November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Pilots are at the rank of Captain.

Those with regional or broad theater duties are at the rank of Major.

Commander is at the rank of Colonel.

(Per standard BoB regs.)

It's possible that a Squadron Commander could be at the rank of light Col.
...but I've always considered myself to be the FULL bird! Note avatar. lol

PS: I thought we'd do individual Bobble Heads next. You can actually get them made up to look like you with specific outfits, but the cost is a good bit higher than the five buck tag set!

Ahh... there's nothing like ranking people to sow resentment. Good times.

Greyson":sht2i519 said:
Ahh... there's nothing like ranking people to sow resentment. Good times.
I'm was going to use Supreme Commander on mine. ;) Not like BH would see it beneath my shirt, save once or twice a year...

Coooooooooool...! I like collectibles, knick-knacks and memoribilia! My wife does not... Dog tags don't take up much space, though! :)

No special assignments are authorized other than mandated by absolute need...such as due to geography. But over the course of time and through one's acts individual members could gain certain reputations. Let your brothers know you by your deeds.

That being said, since we are ordering the tags on our own...you can be Steamboat Willie and none of us would be the wiser.

Who gives a rip? You maggots all take orders from the squadron commander! If it were up to me you'd all be ranked tinker bell for the way you're all carrying on, "can I be chaplain? can I be head donut boy?" You can clean the head, maggot!

I respect the request for the Chaplaincy as well as the Pilot that believed enough in its need to have made it. He was obviously correct re the need.

Wow! That Doogie Howser avatar of yours always throws me Gravel. It makes me think of you as being a kid. Then you go rippin' some well meaning soul a new one like it was yer first day out of solitary down in the hole at Mordor State Penal Colony.

Blackhorse":irmiesps said:
down in the hole at Mordor State Penal Colony.
He said down the hole, and penal all in one sentence :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Adult...those guys are no fun.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VJJ-ZLdrTwY" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Permission denied. Captain G. is under the impression that he is funny. Try to imagine two things: first, your request to be Chaplain...and second, living in his skin. Both should make you want to be an excellent example as opposed to a knee jerk reactionary.

I think maybe Gravel is not the only guy who thinks he is funny around here

rev

Ah I don't know, I think he has his moments.

I've yet to see one... but in theory.

ahahahahahah

now that is funny :)

rev

oh and just so nobody gets offended I was talking about myself thinking I am funny