October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I know you've waited for it. Well, here it is...October...

and it's time for the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooooooooo!

Are you scared yet? You should be, cause you might be the one chosen to be ghosted, spooked, chomped on by Zombies, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway...the bombing date is Friday, October 26th...with the standard launch date for most aircraft being the Wednesday prior.

There's no need to announce a theme...but I think we all could have guessed that this round will be a spooky one...horrific even. A special emphasis will be placed on any and all pipe related items that play into the Halloween theme. But non-pipe related items should also be a welcome addition to whatever else might go out. Like Lesath, I have an item I've been working on for some time...'fresh' from the graveyard.

The target has been chosen, preliminary orders have been cut and we are now prepared to receive your sign-in (required) which you do by posting on this thread.

DO NOT 'PM' ME WITH YOUR INTENT TO PARTICIPATE! SIGN-IN IS ONLY DONE ON THE THREAD HERE!

OOOHHHHHHH...I have been waiting for this. This bomb is going to be fantastic!!

And that's me checking in by the way, BH (or DH, if you prefer... :lol: )

I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. Can I get in on this, BH?

To any and all that have not be officially inducted into the Squadron (christeaux and Ocelot as examples). You are required to be approved for duty by command, the first step of which is to PM me your full name and regular mailing address for the records division. Simply stating that 'I am in' is well and good (excellent spirit and all that) but it gives you no official status.

So get your data to me and that starts the approval process. In most cases my receipt of your data will result in one or two questions sent back to you for a response. That's step two. After that, we'll see.

I suggest you both read the first post in the September mission thread. That spells out the basics of how things are operated.

Thanks for your interest.

- Blackhorse, Commander.

The Commander has just approved my application, and I can now officially announce:

I'M IN!!! (been wanting to say that since you guys started the runs)

I'll try to stay in formation and give you vets a lot of room. Pleasure to be on board!

Got everybody that has signed in on the roster, except for christeaux. PM and data still needed there.

I'll get a running roster posted in a couple of days, once we start getting up to strength, etc.

Ready and waiting. In the meantime I'll just be catching some rays, you know.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f5cL-h3Pj1o" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reporting for orders sir.

Also; welcome Ocelot, good to have you with us! And that goes for you too hopefully soon-to-be-confirmed christeaux.

Reporting for duty Commander.

I think the bomb this month may have to come from stateside. I may have my lil girl pick out some scary stuff to make my bomb extra spooky.

I'm in! Off to get pumpkin peeps to add to the bomb! :clown: (well, BH only said no candy corn....)