October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BH,

Unless fishfuzz broke protocol by checking in via PM, he hasn't checked in.

GRAVEL did check in, right after DrumsandBeer. The same spot where you have fishfuzz checking in.

<--------- Gravel

Fishfuzz -------->
screen10.png

Maybe I should change my avatar. :?:

Brain Fart.

October Pilot Roster

Pilot Name / Signed In Status
1) scotties22 *
2) Ocelot55 *
3) DrumsAndBeer *
4) gravel *
5) s.ireland *
6) kaiser83 *
7) taharris *
8. Tech2576 *
9) DrT999 *
10) i.keenum *
11) roogles *
12) Simple Man *
13) Mozjo33 *
14) idbowman *
15) Lesath *
16) Rob In MO *
17) Dave In Philly *
18) Dreadgerbil *
19) Sloppy Joe Hemingway *
20) christeaux *
21) George Kaplan *
22) Greyson *
23) GrampaGrossbart *
24) UberHuberMan *

Awaiting orders while eating pringles and sipping some cognac, I am sitting in high cotton. And you do not have to worry about me drinking and flying because I always do.

Still recuperating from my motorcycle tour up to the northeast. But count me in.

Got you EC...thanks.

Orders will be disseminated tomorrow or the next day. You guys know the dates, you know the theme, You should have plenty of time to get your ordinance together following that.

Blackhorse":ptl8nzhe said:
Twenty six and counting with Cigar2You. Wow!
This promises to be a massacre of the highest order. And for me it's a payback mission.

Oh please. Let there be one target, and let there be a Mount Fuji of packages so he cant get into his house.

Greyson":poxrw0qa said:
Oh please. Let there be one target, and let there be a Mount Fuji of packages so he cant get into his house.
You say that only because you're safe from such a total bombing, due to the customs charges on tobacco!

Current Pilot Check-In Status:

Pilot Name / Check-In Completed

1) scotties22 *
2) Ocelot55 *
3) DrumsAndBeer *
4) gravel *
5) s.ireland *
6) kaiser83 *
7) taharris *
8. Tech2576 *
9) DrT999 *
10) i.keenum *
11) roogles *
12) Simple Man *
13) Mozjo33 *
14) idbowman *
15) Lesath *
16) Rob In MO *
17) Dave In Philly *
18) Dreadgerbil *
19) Sloppy Joe Hemingway *
20) christeaux *
21) George Kaplan *
22) Greyson *
23) GrampaGrossbart *
24) UberHuberMan *
25) EC Outlaw *
26) Cigar2You *

Stellar turnout thus far.

Who are we missing? Any 'regular pilots' that have not yet signed in?

I like that I am number 6 on the the list, kind of an evil number and perfect for the month :twisted:

Should be an interesting bombing mission this month; I have several plans, depending on the target . . . always fun to see which plan comes together!

George Kaplan":7cnwv9c0 said:
I thought we had more new guys interested. :scratch:
Most haven't made the 30/30 so are sitting out the month and watching the devastation from the sidelines.

There is no longer a 30/30 limitation on joining the Squadron...so if you think there's someone out there waiting for that, you might shoot them a quick PM to let them know there's no barrier to their enjoying the mayhem.