October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because he said no candy corn doesn't mean it won't happen. Oh and I'm in.

i.keenum":yglh3tpf said:
Just because he said no candy corn doesn't mean it won't happen. Oh and I'm in.
Also doesn't men it will actually still be in a sealed baggie either. Packing peanuts are nothing compared to packing corn. :twisted:

As always...
military-major-cartoon2.GIF" style="width: 290;height: 290

Alright. My aircraft is repaired and after my hiatus I am ready for active duty again. Looking forward to it!

scotties22":yfzsvelh said:
OOOHHHHHHH...I have been waiting for this. This bomb is going to be fantastic!!

And that's me checking in by the way, BH (or DH, if you prefer... :lol: )
Reporting as ordered, sir! Be advised, we've been infiltrated by a bunch o' wiseguys, Commander!

Ocelot55":qwe6hrvk said:
The Commander has just approved my application, and I can now officially announce:

I'M IN!!! (been wanting to say that since you guys started the runs)

I'll try to stay in formation and give you vets a lot of room. Pleasure to be on board!
Welcome aboard!

A big welcome to all the new (and returning) pilots. This is gonna be a big one! :cheers:

Count me in, and a spooooky welcome to brothers both new and old! I'm scared already, and not just because of the inevitable onslaught of novelty Halloween music:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zxk_P3PNuZU" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big indeed George! Here's a list on pilots checking in thus far...a record for this point in the routine.

With this kind of turnout I feel quite safe in starting to hand out the target orders...so that will be forthcoming.

Today will be busy around the corral as I HAVE to 're-roof' my outdoor carving studio for the Winter rains which are due to be here as of Friday. It involves stripping away existing tarping and putting two overlapping tarps up onto the roof using a series of ropes and 8 foot wood bars to slide the tarps into place and then securing the tarps to the roof with bungie cords and cords. The tarps are white and not only to keep the studio dry in the Winter, but cool in the Summer, as they are good for a year of service. But working alone presents a kind of engineering challenge. For this year's application I've designed a new system for getting the tarps in place, totally untried...and since the rains are due on Friday, I amy need extra time if my hairbrained scheme doesn't pan out. And the studio is bounded on the East and South by neighbor's fencing that's VERY tight and difficult to work around. Keepin' my fingers crossed for an easy job...that may turn into a nightmare...suitable for Halloween.

Re: our weather: This is Oregon. That means RAIN. Buit we've had the dryest Summer on record with over 3 1/2 months and NO rain yet. Friday will apprently bring at least an inch and the next four days after that are also expected to bring more, lots more. So this needs to be done NOW!!!

So if I'm a bit light on responses here, that's the reason. Just letting you know so that you all don't think I've been captured by Zombies (that would be my neighbors across the street).

So here's the current list:

1) scotties22
2) Ocelot55
3) DrumsAndBeer
4) fishfuzz
5) s.ireland
6) kaiser83
7) taharris
8. Tech2576
9) DrT999
10) i.keenum
11) roogles
12) Simple Man
13) Mozjo33
14) idbowman
15) Lesath
16) Rob In MO
17) Dave In Philly
18) Dreadgerbil
19) Sloppy Joe Hemingway
20) christeaux
21) George Kaplan
22) Greyson
23) GrampaGrossbart

Does 'count me in' not count any more? Oh I'm so confused!

Edit: Sorry I meant to say "Welcome back Christeaux!"