October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greyson":l7v9kip4 said:
Well, I'm stuck in the house today waiting for builders, so I'm at a bit of a loose end. I still cant quite tell if I'm a real target or not, but I was getting complaints from the family that I do too much online shopping, so if they see any parcels arrive I'm going to catch hell. ;)
Best to get the evidence out of the way and hidden before they return. If it turns out you are a target, you might collect another dozen to 30 :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5Bhes7PzoJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

man I love this, you guys are great. I am excited to see what happens :)

rev

Everything appears to be proceeding according to plan...bomb should arrive right on schedule!

HooAhhh! Mine is out for delivery as well. Perfect syncronization mates...the target zone will still be 'hot' 50 years from today!

Pity me boys. I have 2 Sisters-n-Law inbound and am on housecleaning duty today. It's a good thing these dames know everything as that will help them point out the many things I did improperly. My darling wife, who is the exact opposite (one of her many blessings) will be called 'Cinderella' for the duration of their visit which will be thankfully short...as my calling her that and the 'step-sisterly implications' usually results in a flurry of bruises on my ankle that match the toe of her glass slipper exactly.

Oh you dirty bombadiers!!!!!!

My wife just called me yelling at me because there are 15 boxes on my front step!!! She thought I went off the deep end.

"I'm afraid to go near them because I'm afraid there was a real bomb in there!!!!"

I couldn't stop laughing - and yes - that made it worse. I never told her about the monthly bombings, so she had no idea what was going off.

Thank you to all the pilots!!!!!! It is truly appreciated. I promise to fill you in more once I get home. I very late for a meeting, but I wanted to let you know that the devestation has begun!!!

Thank you all again!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Incredible show of force Bombers!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :mrgreen: