October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bomb is being put together by a 7 year old girl so...expect lots of glitter or some other such maniacal form of padding. :twisted:

Blackhorse":4nzwr0y8 said:
That's just sick!
I take no credit for the padding contents of my bomb. The destructive material inside yes, but the padding no. I told her it was a "Halloween present" and sent her to the store with my sister...who is just as maniacal and would probably influence more destruction lol. :twisted:

Yeah, my dad is a prankster so my sis and I both are as well. My oldest is just like me so yeah, I feel sorry for the target this month.

Sloppy Joe Hemingway":g6h4tjpe said:
Anyone know where I can pick up a box of assorted zombie parts?
Spirit Halloween Store. We have them here in KC, I'm sure you can find them in Chi Town. They gots yur Zombie parts, Ghost parts, Ghool parts. They gots 'em all.

I'm trying to find a way around postal regulations to actually have a flaming bag of dog crap delivered. And maybe some nice latakia...

Should wrap the box so it's impossible to open. Cocoon it in packing tape then wrap a few layers of tin foil, then more packing tape. Evil?

i.keenum":j4w5twor said:
Should wrap the box so it's impossible to open. Cocoon it in packing tape then wrap a few layers of tin foil, then more packing tape. Evil?
With a layer of confetti so when the knife goes in it just explodes everywhere :twisted:

George Kaplan":h57lleso said:
I'm trying to find a way around postal regulations to actually have a flaming bag of dog crap delivered. And maybe some nice latakia...
Nice thought George, that made me laugh :D

George Kaplan wrote:

Yeah George, that's a nice thought. Only problem is, how could one tell the difference?

(I know you were waiting for that, and didn't want to disappoint you.) :lol:

Blackhorse":oupe41c2 said:
George Kaplan wrote:

Yeah George, that's a nice thought. Only problem is, how could one tell the difference?

(I know you were waiting for that, and didn't want to disappoint you.) :lol:
It's all in the flames BH.

Picked up my detonator from the Mennonites today, hitech all the way, no batteries required.

While searching the Halloween store today for added "shrapnel" I saw a plastic corncob pipe for only $16.99. Didn't have the heart to tell them they could have 2 or 3 of the real thing for that price.