October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is freaking sweet. That should bump us up maybe a bomber or two.

I'm still getting a handle on who should be on the list, so I'm no help there.

I am going to wait to see who the target is before I put my little large and scary bomb together. I have a few things up my sleeve for this one.

wicked10.jpg

scotties22":hly1ualn said:
I'm still getting a handle on who should be on the list, so I'm no help there.

I am going to wait to see who the target is before I put my little large and scary bomb together. I have a few things up my sleeve for this one.

wicked10.jpg
Did she knew her butt was on fire? :) (I'll leave the fart jokes to the usual suspects)

That's me!!!!

And yeah, I did get a little warm :lol:

That was about 5 years ago. We used to dress up every year before we had kids. We give away full size candy bars and go all out with the decorating.....used to anyway.

Signing in!

Apparently my personal assistant, Gravel, neglected to include my name. ;)

Well I was bored so I re installed my drainage pump on my washing machine, it was leaking but a little plumbers tape and some epoxy and hopefully it works but now I am out of things to do and itching for some orders, I am so excited.

Received my orders, and I tell you what it is perfect because I did not even need to think about what to send. Now I just have to figure out how to incorporate the theme, I never was very good with themes.

Got them, read them and ate them. They were cinnamon crispy.

A single pumpkin-flavored tear shall fall from the eye of the doomed, this I presage!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hMk63SOkdms" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is going to be too fun! :lol: