October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaiser83":mwzmmcmv said:
Mozjo, I don't think they want you to use their image.
Oh yeah!!! Let's try this!
nuclear-bomb.jpg" style="width: 500;height: 297

I see that and think of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V4KTebUT6Mw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blackhorse":qf81s1yp said:
Why would you send your attack early? If it gets there on Thursday...heads will ROLL!
Because every attempt to send on Wed, per your majesty's instructions, has netted me a late delivery on Saturday. Drop off late Tuesday afternoon looks to have delivery right on the 26th.

Airborne!! Should hit the initial point for the bomb run on Friday morning.

FF -

Ah...well, that makes sense then. It must take an extra day for the Salem mail to get up to Central in Portland. I put mine in this morning and mine is expected at the target site on Friday as well. Whatever...UB doing the right stuff it would appear. All heads shall remain attached.

Havin' some fun here..."The Shadow" is on in HD...just waiting for Game One of the Series to start...puffin on a big bowl of Dark Horse. Maybe I'll even crack a frosty Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve when the game starts. Woo Hoooo! Doesn't get much better than this!

Blackhorse":gt25jilk said:
Maybe I'll even crack a frosty Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve when the game starts. Woo Hoooo!
Henry Weinhard's? I thought they turned that brewery into a giant hipster mall. :lol:

Good ol' contract brewing, keeping those old labels alive. ;)

Too bad they don't make Blitz any more. It'd be perfect for the bombing!

I just went to the door, answering the mail man's insistant ringing...to snag a couple of big bags of venison jerky...from Thistleoak here on the site. So spiced jerky and a frosty brew...man, the neighbors are gonna know it tomorrow! lol

I'll be lucky if Homeland Security doesn't send a HazMat team out!

He also added a cool antler tine tamper he made. Works perfectly! What a guy!

So it's about 7:45 p.m. Pacific and the following pilots have not been heard from as yet re: their DC numbers. :sleep:

Everything OK?

UberHuberman
Christeaux
s.ireland
i..keenum

Let's check in gents!

Bombs away. Pardon the late check-in. Rest assured the payload was released on schedule.
DC sent.

:lol!: Thanks, Gravel. I haven't thought of that in years decades!
gravel":dgr2n5iv said:
I see that and think of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V4KTebUT6Mw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well mine passed through a time vortex...USPS - the worst kind of monster.

Qu5RQ.gif