Official August BOB Bombing Run ::: Back To School

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
::::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS::::

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for another mission.

Those of you with children are probably sighing in relief. You’ve survived another summer. As the kids go return to the classroom and we get caught up in the commercialized holiday known as “Back to School” shopping, we have the perfect opportunity to launch a full scale assault on another poor fellow.  

Ordinance is scheduled to arrive Friday, August 29th. If you would like to participate in this month’s mission please indicate so in this thread. Orders will be issued this weekend.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

For those of you who have had a change of address recently, please make sure you notify BOB Bomber command of your new address.

Additionally, Command is actively soliciting ideas for special missions, mission themes, and target suggestions from all pilots. If you have any information that would increase the efficacy of our destruction, please let us know via pm.

That's only 10 bombers...we can do better than that.  :twisted: 

PozzSka":btdlahrs said:
That's only 10 bombers...we can do better than that.  :twisted: 
Dog days of summer.

That said, my August just got crazier. I will still fly this mission... I will just maintain radio silence for a time. :)

juanmedusa":rkr3m6qg said:
What is happening here and can I help?
If you're interested in signing on, PM me or Ocelot55 for the Bomb Squad Mission Statement.

Thanks.. :D 

Alright folks, We have a new pilot flying with us.

Please welcome juanmedusa to the Squadron.  :D 

8)