Official August BOB Bombing Run ::: Back To School

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a bomber once tried to take out those war piglets but dropped a dud.

Yes..... War piglets. Cart has the right idea! Except I'm gonna mount these ones, with harnesses and their minigun, to the wings of an A-10 Warthog.... it'll be glorious and destructive, and should the war piglets fail, at least we'll have some tasty bacon.  :rabbit: 

:pirate:  :pig: :pig: :pig: 

Orders received! Now I am off to be a camp counselor for a week. See you on the flip side.

Almost had a very early premature detonation. My wife grabbed the stack of letters/ packales that I had ready to go, the bombing run one included and took them to the post. Fortunately, she was able to get down there the next day when they opened and retrieve it before it went out. Whew! Disaster averted! Luckily, we live in a tiny town, and the postmaster let her retrieve said package, and won't char us again to ship.

d4klutz":wp0tygnb said:
Almost had a very early premature detonation.   My wife grabbed the stack of letters/ packales that I had ready to go, the bombing run one included and took them to the post. Fortunately,  she was able to get down there the next day when they opened and retrieve it before it went out.  Whew! Disaster averted!  Luckily, we live in a tiny town, and the postmaster let her retrieve said package, and won't char us again to ship.
Wow! Close indeed! Sounds like a first in bomber history!

DrumsAndBeer":628bus8c said:
You'll never win an award for premature detonation.  :p 

Good catch!
Ouch.... that can lead to some awkward explanations and lots of ruined nights.  :( 

In collaboration with the war piglets, it would seem my flying hamsters of doom are en route, delivering my sacred cargo to be prepared for launch. :D

Ok, my blimp (with upgraded payload) is slated to take off tomorrow, if my calculations are correct, It should arrive over the target on time. Lets hope the target has a bunker... T - 14 hrs.. tick tock.. tick tock. All previous malfunctions have been repaired and she should fly true :)

Package has launched! We'll see if the UPSS does a better job with this one (the last one was misdirected and arrived nearly a week late!)

Mine's going out tomorrow! The USPS decided not to bring my goods until today, cause the office building of my apartment complex was closed on Saturday and yesterday......