Official May BOB Bombing Mission Thread::: Hogs with Sticks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
:::ATTENTION ALL BOB BOMBERS:::

May is here. The harbinger of summer; in my region of the country it is the last chance to enjoy cooler temperatures before continuous stretches of 100 degrees plus. To those of you up north, May is the long awaited respite from Winter’s cold grasp. But for nearly all of us, May is a month in which many of us can go outside to enjoy our favorite baccy without being horribly uncomfortable. My father referred to this fact specifically when this season arrived. Early every May he would find an excuse to say, “Weather’s changin’; hogs is carryin’ sticks.” A reference to the few rather large cigar smokers we would begin to see outside when the weather became pleasant.  :pig: 

In celebration of the changing seasons, this month’s theme will revolve around anything you can think of to aid your fellow smokers during this particular time of year. Perhaps it’s a cigar or two, maybe a bag of your favorite home grilling spices, perhaps a pipe tobacco blend that reminds you of summer. I tend to put the Latakia away for a spell and move to something lighter. Maybe you have a similar idiosyncrasy you'd be willing to share with others?

So start loading that ordnance, boys! This month’s about to get lively!  :bom:

Please respond in this thread if you wish to participate in the May Bombing Run.

Orders will be issued this week.

If you don't mind a rookie tagging along on the mission,sign me up!

MichaelM":ygyy1u1d said:
If you don't mind a rookie tagging along on the mission,sign me up!
MichaelM, it's good to have you on board. Of course before you get your wings you must complete a most grand and secret initiation ceremony. PM me for details.

DrumsAndBeer":6vtwky6v said:
In.

Best fear what Josh is about to unleash.  :p   ;) 
Pffffft, I will see your Josh, and raise you a Fatman....  :pirat: 

Muwahahahahaha.... /cough /cough

Fatman":uckxmzwb said:

Well that goes w/o saying.  :D 

DrumsAndBeer":ycm4nvjh said:
Fatman":ycm4nvjh said:

Well that goes w/o saying.  :D 
In the case of mutually assured destruction, I will concede to Fatman. No sense in escalating.... Remember who the real enemy...erm...target is, men! 8)

Fatman":ycm4nvjh said:
Perhaps I see a secondary target....
Course you do.... :roll: